We are looking for a proactive, experienced PPC specialist to join our Setapp marketing team.
Setapp is a B2C service which lets the user get unlimited access to the library of applications right on their Mac. For a subscription fee, it gives you the opportunity to use all these quality apps you’ve always wanted to try out — without the need to buy and install each app individually.
Our perfect candidate is a global thinker who can take a step back and analyze the existing system, and then propose and implement unorthodox ideas to make it even better. This role is for a proactive, infinitely curious, and striving to test everything person. If you pride yourself on how accurate your reports are, love analyzing and constantly improving your work - don’t look any further and apply.
- Developing and launching new ad campaigns
- Managing several campaigns simultaneously - for different traffic sources
- Scaling campaigns to increase market coverage
- Constantly monitoring, analyzing and optimizing the performance of ad campaigns, introducing new ideas
- Automating the individual working process as well as the process for the internal analytics team
- Ordering and validating the ad materials with production team (copywriter and designer)
- Сoordinating the creation of materials for third parties (i.e. ad agencies)
- 3+ years of PPC experience (international markets)
- Experience with DoubleClick
- Experience with AdWords Scripts
- Experience with Google Ads, Bing, Facebook, Yahoo Gemini
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Advanced English with knowledge of slang and localization specifics
As a Plus
- Experience with retargeting networks such as Criteo, Adroll etc.
- Experience with ad automation systems (Marin, Kenshoo etc.)
- Knowing a foreign language (besides English)
We offer excellent benefits, including but not limited to:
- Outstanding people
- Great conditions for education and development within the company (MacPaw Labs days, conferences, workshops, trainings, etc.)
- Сare about your health (insurance, office gym, paid sick leaves, etc.)
- Work-rest balance support (meditation/sleeping room, 20 vacation days, etc.)
- UX driven office, equipment of your choice
- English courses
- 2 anti-stress cats