We are looking for a proactive PPC specialist to join our new team.
We need you because we’re launching a huge new product stream called Setapp for Teams. It’s Setapp (you can read more here), but B2B. The Setapp for Teams team makes Setapp available... for teams. ;) We take on the challenge of rallying Setapp’s incredible feature set and shipping it to groups that want to perform better, faster, and with ease. It’s everything great about Setapp, quintupled.
At this stage, we’ve started to build the lead generation process, which will be kicked off with PPC campaigns. Not only will you be looking for best-performing ads and targeting settings, but also validating the existing ideas and finding new insights on how to market Setapp for Teams (and your insights will later be leveraged via other marketing channels). You’ll be the first PPC Specialist, and our team of bright, kind and creative engineers, designers, marketers will be there to help. As part of this team, you’ll pitch ideas and quickly see the impact your work makes.
Our perfect candidate is adaptive and curious, has an analytical background, and most importantly - proposes and implements unorthodox ideas. If that sounds like you and you love analyzing, testing new ideas, and constantly improving your work - please apply as soon as possible :)
Сompany-wide, we use Google AdWords, Bing and other platforms (for example, DoubleClick Search). But since this is a new product and nothing is set up yet, a lot will depend on what you prove to be the most efficient instruments for launching and promoting Setapp for Teams.
What we do have that others don’t are the budget to test your hypothesis or let you explore a new and unknown platform. You might choose a different platform/instrument/tool and introduce us to something we never tried before - as long as it brings value to the product.
Here’s the plan as we see it now:
You will take over already launched campaigns (GDN) to maintain and improve performance. The launch of a wider set of campaigns, including search, is expected soon. The second stage will involve a broader range of ad platforms and findings of the first stage - it will be extrapolated to smaller but important search engines and networks.
You will drive changes and constantly improve performance by leading tests, initiating improvements in existing assets, creating new ones, and researching new user personas.
You will dedicate reasonable amount of your time to support the content creation team to make sure ambient communication with potential clients. All stages will need you to cooperate closely with our writer and designer to select the most relevant topics and the best performing visual approach, as well as close cooperation with our product analyst.
In general, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and launching new ad campaigns
- Managing several campaigns simultaneously - for different traffic sources
- Scaling campaigns to increase market coverage
- Constantly monitoring, analyzing and optimizing the performance of ad campaigns, introducing new ideas
- Automating the individual working process as well as the process for the internal analytics team
- Ordering and validating the ad materials with the production team (copywriter and designer)
- Сoordinating the creation of materials for third parties (i.e. ad agencies)
- Experience of B2B marketing is a must
- 3+ years of PPC experience (international markets)
- Experience with major ad platforms (Google Ads, Facebook Ads), ability to quickly benefit from secondary (Bing, Yahoo Gemini, LinkedIn, Taboola etc)
- Experience with Google Analytics, tests, ability to present analysis results
- PPC automation experience
- Upper-intermediate English with knowledge of slang and localization specifics
- Being proactive, infinitely curious, and striving to test everything
- Being attentive to details, self-organized, caring about the end product
As a Plus
- Experience with SaaS products
- Experience with ad automation systems (Marin, Kenshoo etc.)
- Experience with Asia Pacific region
- Knowing a foreign language (besides English)