We are looking for a PR Specialist with great communication/writing skills and analytical approach to join our marketing team. You will be responsible for our constant presence in the media on a wider scale - not only in Apple-related media outlets, but wider audiences in other industries as well. This includes working with huge media base, reaching out to journalists, bloggers, influencers, and planning PR campaigns 3-4 months in advance. Occasionally, you’ll need to write a press-release or deliver a speech, so advanced English is an absolute must!
In order to apply, please send us your CV and examples of your publications in international media outlets.
- Leverage existing relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Implement PR communications plan
- Initiate and manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Work alongside product marketing function to implement PR initiatives within the overall marketing plan
- Coordinate public relations activities such as interviews, podcasts, charity projects etc.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- 2+ years of experience in online PR or digital communications
- Advanced English
- Understanding of technologies in IT Industry
- An existing network (your own) of media contacts
- Excellent communication skills (both writing and speaking)
As a Plus
- Experience in software products PR