MacPaw is a software company with headquarters in Kyiv, Ukraine, that develops and distributes software for macOS and iOS. At MacPaw, we believe that humans and technology can reach their greatest potential together. Today, our products have more than 30 million users worldwide.
MacPaw is proud to be Ukrainian. The support and development of Ukraine are significant parts of the company’s culture. MacPaw gathers open-minded people who support each other and aspire to change the world around us.
If you're an experienced Product Analyst looking for your next challenge, ClearVPN wants someone like you to join their team.
ClearVPN is the first effortless VPN for a personalized and secure online experience, available on multiple platforms — macOS, iOS, Android, and Windows. We are focused on reinventing the VPN in terms of design and user experience, creating an accessible and more customer-centric app. It helps its users access any content, secures their online interactions, provides them with ready-made shortcuts, and automatically chooses the best idle server.
As a Product Analyst and a member of this dynamic and exciting product, you will have a crucial role in shaping the future of the product by analyzing user data, identifying opportunities for product improvement, and working closely with the cross-functional team to support product strategy and development.
A bit more about the team:
At ClearVPN, we value critical thinking, innovative product ideation, and cross-functional collaboration. Your success in this role will be tied directly to the product goals, and the team will reward results-based performance. Our team tries to follow all up-to-date trends and experiment with new technologies and approaches. So rest assured - you definitely won't be bored.
In this role, you will:
- Research and evaluate the product across various platforms, collecting and analyzing user data, and providing insights to identify opportunities for product improvement
- Use quantitative methods to find bottlenecks and opportunities, cooperate with the team to support the product strategy and develop new features, and identify opportunities and risks for the product
- Collect and analyze data based on various metrics, creating dashboards for data visualization, and providing product teams with reporting and recommendations for product improvement
- Participate in experiments and testing to evaluate different product features and functionality
- Expand effective communication with stakeholders and the team, including the Product Manager, PMM, and Product Analytics, and ensure that the product meets user needs and business requirements
The primary tasks in the first few months of work will focus on product onboarding, including conducting an audit of existing product analytics and data, analyzing systematization and providing reports, and updating and developing an analytics system based on product goals.
Skills you’ll need to bring:
- 2+ years of experience in product analysis and data analysis
- Experience with Tableau or similar data visualization tools
- Experience with A/B testing and experimentation
- Experience with web and marketing Analytics Tools such as Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, and Facebook Pixel
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
If you are a data-driven problem solver passionate about making a difference, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity and join our dynamic team!
What we offer:
- We are a Ukrainian company, and we stand with Ukraine against russian aggression
We maintain workplaces and salaries for the mobilized Macpawians and provide financial support to colleagues or their families affected by the war.
Here you also can read about MacPaw Foundation, which intends to help save the lives of Ukrainian defenders and provide relief to as many civilians as possible.
- Hybrid work model
It’s entirely up to you whether to work remotely or at the hub. If you decide to mix it, our Kyiv headquarters (HQ), which works as a coworking space, is open around the clock. The HQ is supplied with UPS and Starlink for an uninterrupted work process.
We also rent space in the Promprylad Coworking in Ivano-Frankivsk and reimburse the costs of renting a coworking space in any other city.
If you decide to work at home, we cover the costs spent on your workspace organization: portable power stations, power banks, etc.
- Your health always comes first
We cover 100% of your medical insurance costs and 50% for your dependents. We also offer a 50% refund for psychotherapy.
- Flexible working hours
You can choose a schedule that is comfortable for you. No one here tracks your clock in/clock out because MacPaw is built on trust and cooperation.
- Space to grow both professionally and personally
Whatever your dreams and aspirations are, we got you. Education budget, annual development reviews, free English classes, and regular lectures. We also offer personal coaching with organizational coaches.
- Teams we are proud of
We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian can improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage open and constructive feedback and provide training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- HQ designed for people (and pets)
Our headquarters has it all. A spacious workplace with enough room for sitting up, lying down, and running around. A gym for recreation, fitness, and yoga. Cozy kitchens with coffee, snacks, and lunches. Sleeping/meditation rooms. A terrace with a view where we throw summer parties. Also, we have two cats living in the office, and you are welcome to bring your pets to the office (we have separate floors for cats and dogs).
- Time-off policy that covers life’s needs
20 vacation days, unlimited paid sick leaves, xDays (2 days a month to work on side projects), days for personal time-off designed to help you take care of essential matters in your personal life, and parental leaves. On top of all that, sabbaticals are open after 5 years of being with MacPaw.
- Join social initiatives with MacPawCares
MacPaw participates in numerous humanitarian aid and charity projects across many fields, and you are welcome to jump in and spend up to 24 working days per year making the world a better place.