MacPaw is looking for an experienced Product Analyst to join one of our biggest products — Setapp.
Setapp is a web+desktop service which lets the user get unlimited access to the library of applications right on their Mac. For a subscription fee, it gives you the opportunity to use all these quality apps you’ve always wanted to try out — without the need to buy and install each app individually.
We need you because we’re launching a huge new product stream called Setapp for Teams. It’s Setapp, but B2B. The Setapp for Teams team makes Setapp available... for teams. We take on the challenge of rallying Setapp’s incredible feature set and shipping it to groups that want to perform better, faster, and with ease. It’s everything great about Setapp, quintupled.
Our team of bright, kind and creative people includes developers, designers, and marketers. As part of this team, you’ll pitch ideas and quickly see the impact your work makes.
You are the teammate we’re looking for if you understand how to:
- ask actionable questions and discover answers using data analytics
- explain complex calculations to the rest of the team
- communicate and negotiate effectively
- manage your time
You will work with a product where a lot of analytics has already been done in the main Setapp product, but at the same time, there is freedom of decision making and building a process from scratch within the business direction of Setapp for Teams. On the project, there are many tasks with a large amount of data, including behavioral ones. You will:
- build a system of key and secondary product metrics
- build reports for Setapp for Teams based on Setapp general analytics
- create economic models based on specifications, participate in pricing and economic model optimization
- set up analytics systems for Setapp for Teams (lead generation, web, product)
- track the impact of the new functionality on the economy of the product
- participate in analytics visualization and creation of business cases
- conduct ad-hoc analysis, A/B tests
- Identify trends in product data
- 3-5 years of experience in data and/or product analyst role
- Strong experience with GA, GTM, SQL
- Intermediate level of Python/R
- Intermediate level of English
- Solid understanding of statistical analysis
- Experience doing large scale data analysis to support business decision making
- Strong communication, data research and presentation skills
As a Plus
- experience with B2B SaaS products
- experience with Tableau