MacPaw is looking for an experienced Product Analyst to join one of our biggest products — Setapp.
As a product, Setapp is a web+desktop service that lets users get unlimited access to the library of applications right on their Mac. For a subscription fee, it allows you to use all these quality apps you have always wanted to try out without the need to buy and install each app individually.
As a team, we are a bunch of bright, kind, and creative people, including developers, designers, and marketers. In our work, we are focusing on rapid experiments and validation of a large number of hypotheses. As a part of Setapp team, you will participate in task planning and elaboration and directly affect the product's development.
This role is for a professional who is passionate about the job and can simply explain complicated things. We also hope you will be a good communicator who likes constructive discussions. We expect you will advocate a data-driven approach in the decision-making process across Setapp. You will be able to support your opinion with arguments and facts as well.
- Analyze product usage data of Setapp
- Provide insights, hypotheses, and actionable recommendations to improve user experience and product performance
- Work with the team on ideas creating and validation, provide them with appropriate data
- Create dashboards and ad-hoc reports that enable the team to make data-informed decisions
- Launch and analyze A/B tests for new features, ideas, products
- Analyze users churn, find bottlenecks and points of growth
- Work with data engineers on data collection issues, maintain and update in-app analytics setup
- Hands-on experience in product analytics
- 1,5+ years of experience in data and/or product analyst role
- Strong experience with SQL
- Middle level of Tableau or other BI system
- Experience in A/B tests planning and analysis
- Solid understanding of main SaaS metrics
- Strong communication and data research skills
As a Plus
- Experience with SaaS products
- Knowledge of Python/R
- Skills in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Experience of work with a continuous flow of experiments, forming and challenging the hypotheses
- Experience of work as a Product Analyst of desktop apps
We offer excellent benefits, including but not limited to
- Outstanding team
- Opportunity to improve process and implement your ideas
- Great conditions for education and development within the company (conferences, workshops, trainings, etc.)
- Сare about your health (insurance, office gym, paid sick leaves, etc.)
- Work-rest balance support (meditation/sleeping room, 20 vacation days, etc.)
- UX driven office, equipment of your choice
- English courses
- 2 anti-stress cats