We’re excited about your interest in joining the MacPaw Team!
The Product Analyst will play an integral role in finding opportunities for product growth and improvements. As a Product Analyst, you will join our team and work in a highly collaborative environment to provide expertise in designing, developing, and executing solutions to enhance our product Setapp.
Setapp is a web+desktop service that gives users unlimited access to the library of 200+ applications right on their Mac. For a subscription fee, it allows you to use all these quality apps you've always wanted to try out - without the need to buy and install each app individually.
The Product Analyst role is embedded within product teams and drives impact end-to-end through the product development life cycle. The position requires various skills, including critical thinking, innovative product ideation, and cross-functional collaboration. Success in the role is tied directly to product goals, and the team rewards results-based performance.
MacPaw’s culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding innovation. Our values define who we are and how we show up for each other, our customers, and our communities.
In this role you will:
- Explore and analyze product usage data to provide actionable insights and recommendations to improve user experience and product performance
- Use quantitative tools to find opportunities, cooperate with the team on storming and validation of hypotheses
- Design and analyze experiments to test hypotheses and build new features, ideas, products
- Collaborate with the team on product and health metrics monitoring
- Work with data engineers on data collection issues, maintain and update in-app analytics setup
Skills you’ll need to bring:
- Tableau or other BI system
- Experience in Product Analytics
- Experience in experiments planning and analysis
- Knowledge of SaaS business model
- Experience in Web Analytics (GA, GTM)
- Intermediate level of English
As a Plus
- Experience of working in SaaS product
What we offer:
- Hybrid work model
It’s completely up to you to decide whether you want to work remotely or in the office. However you decide to mix it up, the office is always open in a co-working mode following all health safety measures.
- Your health always comes first
We guarantee Covid-19 insurance starting on your first working day. After you complete your trial period, we cover 100% of the medical insurance cost for you and 50% for your dependents. We also cover dental, massages, and offer a 50% refund for psychotherapy.
- Flexible working hours
You can choose working hours comfortable for you. No one here tracks your clock in/clock out because MacPaw is built on trust and cooperation.
- Office designed for people (and pets)
Our office has it all. A spacious workplace with enough room for sitting up, laying down, and running around. A gym for recreation fitness and yoga. Cozy kitchens with breakfasts, coffee, and snacks. Sleeping/meditation rooms. A terrace with a view where we throw summer parties. Also, we have two cats living in the office, and you are welcome to bring your pets to the office (we have separate floors for cats and dogs).
- Space to grow both professionally and personally
Whatever your dreams and aspirations are, we got you. Generous education budget, annual development reviews, free English and public speaking classes, and regular tech talks. We also offer personal coaching with organizational coaches.
- Teams we are proud of
We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and constructive feedback and provide training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- Time-off policy that actually covers life’s needs
20 vacation days, unlimited paid sick leaves, xDays (2 days a month to work on what you are passionate about and it’s not a MacPaw Core Business), personal time day-offs designed to help you take care of important matters in your personal life, parental leaves. On top of all that, sabbaticals are open after 5 years of being with MacPaw.
- Cafe and fresh daily lunches
There are plenty of yummy options for everybody. But... You *have* to try our ricotta cakes. Seriously. They’re unbelievable.
- Join social initiatives with MacPawCares
MacPaw participates in numerous charity projects across many fields, and you are welcome to jump in and spend up to 3 working days per year making the world a better place.