We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to manage all aspects of Setapp life cycle.
As the manager of the whole product, you will work closely with 6 cross-functional teams, each dedicated to bringing the most value to the users at different points of their journey. You will communicate product performance, vision and goals to the whole team. You will be responsible for Product Budget and P&L and will report directly to CPO.
Our perfect candidate:
- Is obsessed with optimising the product to achieve the business goals while maximising return on investment
- Manages the product, not the people
- Is passionate about the user experience (as he/she is the voice of the user inside the business)
- Follows the trends and tries to predict future use of technologies
Setapp is our ambitious product which lets the user get unlimited access to the library of applications right on their Mac. For a subscription fee, it gives you the opportunity to use all these quality apps you’ve always wanted to try out — without the need to buy and install each app individually.
Since Setapp’s release in January 2017, we were named the best consumer product of the year by Product Hunt community (the Golden Kitty Award), brought onboard 100+ apps (they would cost you $3000+ if you had to buy them all separately!), engaged an incredible community of 700 000 users all over the world.
As the Main Product Manager at Setapp, you will:
- Maintain the vision of the product, delivering the required functionality to the market
- Build an actionable plan to reach the vision. Own the product strategy and product roadmap
- Communicate the product vision, global product goals and road map to all teams
- Set and align goals for each product stream and their PMs, track and improve the performance of all teams in the product
- Own the product's performance KPI's, including financial indicators
- Along with Product Marketing Manager develop product pricing, positioning and go-to-market strategies, identify opportunities for our product
- Conduct user research to get customer insights and new ideas for the product
- Be in constant contact with Customer Support to review user requests and implement them in the product
- 5+ years Product Management experience
- Extensive experience with SaaS products and metrics
- Strong decision-making skills, communication and public speaking skills
- Excellent project management skills, including work prioritization and planning
- Expertise in analyzing and using data to make informed decisions
- Tech-savvy as there’s no point defining what to build if you don’t know how it will get built (you won't need to code, but understanding the technology stack and the level of effort involved is crucial to making the right decisions)
- Expert in market analysis, user research, getting customer insight