We’re looking for a great Product Manager to lead Gemini product.
Gemini is an intelligent duplicate file finder macOS application with a slick design. It combines several versions, markets, a variety of data sources, and has a lot of hypotheses. It has a 6-year history and, of course, we keep improving our app. Gemini has a lot of challenges ahead and speaking from our PM's heart: “it's so exciting to work on it :))”
We expect our future Product Manager to be an independent specialist with strong product expertise as well as a good performer with a lot of energy to scale a product and move it forward. Please, notice that there is no Gemini macOS team at the moment, but keep in mind that development is flexible, so be adventurous with your ideas.
In general: first, your mission will be to analyze Gemini’s possible ways of product development through the data analysis, hypothesis validation and conduction of different experiments.
- Researching, researching and researching the market, the customer and the problem they have that you’re trying to solve
- Building an actionable plan to reach the vision. Own the product strategy and product roadmap
- Working closely with marketing on product pricing, positioning strategies, and go-to-market plan
- Owning the product's performance KPI's, including financial indicators
- Capturing the customer requirements as user stories and explaining why they are important to the team
- Leading requirements gathering efforts as needed – consulting stakeholders, marketing, clients, etc.
- Being an evangelist for the product
- 3+ years experience of Product Management of software products (preferably)
- Have a strong marketing knowledge and be data-driven
- Strong interpersonal skills leading and contributing to cross-functional teams
- Be an advanced user of macOS and understand and love Apple products
- Have short- and long-term planning skills
- Have UX expertise
- Be tech-savvy (we don't expect you to code, but you should understand the technology stack and the level of effort involved)