We’re looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our CleanMyMac Team.
CMM has been recognized through numerous awards and reviews as one of the best Mac cleaning apps on the market. Combining multiple versions, markets, a variety of data sources, hypothesis and a 10-year history, CleanMyMac requires great initiative and diligence. At the same time, thanks to MacPaw culture, work on CleanMyMac is flexible and will allow you to be bold and creative in your ideas.
- Develop CleanMyMac marketing strategy and oversee execution to archive market share and revenue growth
- Perform market research to understand trends, gaps and growth opportunities
- Own and manage marketing planning and budgeting to provide accurate and predictable growth
- Set clear marketing goals and KPI’s for marketing team and measure them
- Collaborate with marketing peers to execute product-specific marketing campaigns and product features launches
- Oversee the creation of all marketing materials to articulate the benefits of our products to the world
- Own and manage global marketing effectiveness to provide maximum ROI
- Collaborate with MacPaw internal service teams to achieve maximum business impact (PR, Affiliates, WebSite, Data Science..)
- 5+ years' experience in digital marketing, product marketing and/or product management of software products (b2c/b2b – worldwide)
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing strategy (mid /long term)
- Proven experience in effectively planning, delivering, and measuring marketing campaigns (short/mid term)
- Experience in product marketing for SaaS products