We are looking for an experienced and proactive product analyst to join our team.
Right now we are launching a new cross-platform product connected with network privacy solutions (it’s not public yet, so we can’t say more ;))
You’re the right fit for this role if you’re a responsible team player who isn't opposed to switching between longterm and ad-hoc daily tasks and has passion for creating new solutions. We also hope you’ll be a good communicator and like a bit of informed discussion every now and then, and you’re able to defend your opinion through arguments and facts.
You will get a unique opportunity to join an awesome team of 12 as the only analyst and directly influence the product's marketing strategy.
- Build data-driven approach in the team
- Generate hypotheses and solutions in all marketing acquisition channels, campaigns and product changes in order to improve product and marketing performance
- Set up all necessary events for marketing/product/site, analyze the data and decipher key takeaways
- Identify and propose opportunities for marketing campaigns conversion growth, forecast marketing campaigns performance
- Track trends and anomalies, discover product insights from data
- Propose the most valuable areas for AB tests, analyze AB tests and do other ad hoc tasks
- Create visualizations to display results for the team
- Take active part in team plannings (daily, monthly, quarterly), provide analytical expertise
- Share knowledge and expertise with other analysts and data scientists
- 2+ years of experience in a product company
- Mobile apps analytics platform (firebase/mixpanel etc)
- Strong knowledge in AB testing, hypotheses and solutions forming, GA, GTM and Events tracking set up, Tableau/Data Studio, SQL
- Confident knowledge in product marketing and online advertising
- Experience with R/Python
- Live among numbers, be trends seeker and insights discoverer
- Intermediate level of English
As a Plus
- Understanding of marketing channels or work experience in a marketing team
- Experience with marketing tools Google Ads, DoubleClick, Facebook Ads Manager, etc. (setting up different types of conversions, events, linking these tools with GA as a unified data collection and tracking system)