MacPaw is a software company with headquarters in Kyiv, Ukraine, that develops and distributes software for macOS and iOS. At MacPaw, we believe that humans and technology can reach their greatest potential together. Today, our products have more than 30 million users worldwide.
MacPaw is proud to be Ukrainian. The support and development of Ukraine are significant parts of the company’s culture. MacPaw gathers open-minded people who support each other and aspire to change the world around us.
We are looking for a Mobile Product Marketing Manager, who will be responsible for bringing a new product to market and driving product growth. This includes conducting market research, crafting positioning and messaging, developing go-to-market strategy, and working with data.
As a PMM, you’re at the heart of it all. In a highly collaborative role, you’ll work closely with all marketing functions, the product team, design and data analytics to drive impactful results.
If you are passionate about working in a dynamic environment and have the required skills, we would love to have you on board with us. Apply now to join our team!
In this role, you will:
You’ll work at the intersection of product development and marketing to orchestrate product and features launches as well as implement new strategies for the product development. You will be focused on all aspects of product marketing, including customer development, positioning and messaging, pricing, and go-to-market strategy. You will have to make sure that the right audience is aware of the product, customers understand how the product works and have enough reasons to return to the product over time. Feedback from those customers and their behavior is analyzed and acted on throughout the product development lifecycle.
- Develop and implement a successful marketing strategy for the product in order to effectively communicate product value to the market and to achieve business goals
- Build comprehensive go-to-market plans, including new product launch and feature updates
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to execute the plans effectively
- Plan and execute marketing budget
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify market trends, customer needs, and opportunities for product differentiation
- Run hypothesis testing process to achieve product growth
- Closely collaborate with Product and Marketing to optimize the customer lifecycle from acquisition to in-product activation, engagement, and retention
- Understand how our product grows among key segments across the customer journey and set measurable business goals, and track progress against them
- Team management and team processes building
Skills you'll need to bring:
- 4+ years experience in mobile product marketing (especially with iOS apps) for Tier 1 markets
- Proven experience in launching and marketing mobile product
- Background with analytical tools and implementation solutions based on data
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other teams
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, ability to work in multitasking environment
- Background in team management
- Upper-Intermediate English level
As a Plus:
- ASO experience
- Mobile ads expertise
What we offer:
- We are a Ukrainian company, and we stand with Ukraine against russian aggression
We maintain workplaces and salaries for the mobilized Macpawians and provide financial support to colleagues or their families affected by the war.
Here you also can read about MacPaw Foundation, which intends to help save the lives of Ukrainian defenders and provide relief to as many civilians as possible.
- Hybrid work model
It’s entirely up to you whether to work remotely or at the hub. If you decide to mix it, our Kyiv headquarters (HQ), which works as a coworking space, is open around the clock. The HQ is supplied with UPS and Starlink for an uninterrupted work process.
We also reimburse the costs of renting a coworking space in any other city.
If you decide to work at home, we cover the costs spent on your workspace organization: portable power stations, power banks, etc.
- Your health always comes first
We cover 100% of your medical insurance costs and 50% for your dependents. We also offer a 50% refund for psychotherapy.
- Flexible working hours
You can choose a schedule that is comfortable for you. No one here tracks your clock in/clock out because MacPaw is built on trust and cooperation.
- Space to grow both professionally and personally
Whatever your dreams and aspirations are, we got you. Education budget, annual development reviews, free English classes, and regular lectures. We also offer personal coaching with organizational coaches.
- Teams we are proud of
We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian can improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage open and constructive feedback and provide training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- HQ designed for people (and pets)
Our headquarters has it all. A spacious workplace with enough room for sitting up, lying down, and running around. A gym for recreation, fitness, and yoga. Cozy kitchens with coffee, snacks, and lunches. Sleeping/meditation rooms. A terrace with a view where we throw summer parties. Also, we have two cats living in the office, and you are welcome to bring your pets to the office (we have separate floors for cats and dogs).
- Time-off policy that covers life’s needs
20 vacation days, unlimited paid sick leaves, xDays (2 days a month to work on side projects), days for personal time-off designed to help you take care of essential matters in your personal life, and parental leaves. On top of all that, sabbaticals are open after 5 years of being with MacPaw.
- Join social initiatives with MacPawCares
MacPaw participates in numerous humanitarian aid and charity projects across many fields, and you are welcome to jump in and spend up to 24 working days per year making the world a better place.