We are looking for a result-oriented Project Coordinator who will handle the project portfolio and help our Executive Team manage OKRs and achieve goals set for projects.
- Working closely with the Executive Team and Product Managers on planning, establishing project deliverables, and executing them
- Setting up of the high-level project management standards focused on result
- Analyzing the project portfolio to ensure that work aligns with the organization's strategic decisions and goals
- Controlling projects scope, priorities, and schedule
- Supporting and managing OKRs implementation within the company
- Supporting product teams in line with OKRs methodology
- Analyzing key metrics and monitoring the effectiveness of strategic activities
- 3+ years of experience in Project/Portfolio management
- Good understanding of project management techniques, methodologies, and tools
- Experience with Fixed Price projects
- Strong skills in workflow analysis and business process development
- Ability to identify business needs and transform them into strategic activities
- Ability to provide effective operating and complex solutions
- Knowledge of organization structure
- Experience with executive-level communication
- English upper-intermediate or higher
As a Plus
- Project Management Certification
- Experience with OKRs, Health Metrics
What we offer:
- Opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Yearly allowance for training and education, annual development reviews, personal coaches, free English classes, tech talks. Cross-team interactions within various projects, such as internal hackathons or creating educational podcasts.
- Outstanding team. We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and quality feedbacks and conduct regular training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- Comfortable working conditions. Flexible working hours & unlimited work from home policy during the pandemic period, 20 vacation days, paid sick leaves, and sabbaticals (after 5 years of being with MacPaw).
- Сare about your health. Covid-19 insurance, general medical insurance (and a 50% discount for an insurance policy for your family members), office gym, a partial refund of psychotherapy.
- UX-driven office with two anti-stress cats. During the pandemic period, we encourage everyone to work from home. But we also understand that mental and physical health are very closely connected, and getting out of home from time to time is essential. That’s why the office is always open for you, following all safety measures.
- Relocation support. To make your relocation to Kyiv smooth and effortless.
- MacPawCares. If you’d like, you are welcome to participate in our charity projects (there are 10 of them!) within the MacPawCares program.