This year, we’ve launched a brand new product worldwide. ClearVPN is the first effortless VPN for a personalized and secure online experience, available on multiple platforms - macOS, iOS, Android, and Windows. It helps users access any content, secures their online interactions, provides them with ready-made Shortcuts, and automatically chooses the best idle server.
We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer to help the ClearVPN team build automation processes, ensure excellent service performance and consistency with design and functionality across all platforms. You will be the first specialist responsible for the product’s quality assurance in the team!
In this position, you will have a huge space for experimentation and the ability to set up a working environment and choose tools yourself. In our team, we try to follow all up-to-date trends and experiment with new technologies and approaches, so you definitely won't be bored.
- Test applications on multiple platforms
- Test the interaction between the product’s backend and infrastructure
- Identify the failed or heavily loaded servers
- Monitor system updates that may affect the service's performance
- Experience with testing across macOS, iOS, Android, and Windows platforms
- Understanding the principles of VPN operation
- Understanding how networks work, TCP/IP Stack
- Understanding of network troubleshooting
- Experience with REST, Postman, Curl
As a Plus
- gRPC, ProtoBuf
We offer excellent benefits, including but not limited to
- Outstanding team
- Opportunity to improve processes and implement your ideas
- Great conditions for education and development within the company (conferences, workshops, training, etc.)
- Сare about your health (insurance, office gym, paid sick leaves, etc.)
- Work-rest balance support (meditation/sleeping room, 20 vacation days, etc.)
- UX driven office, equipment of your choice
- English courses
- 2 anti-stress cats