CleanMyMac team is looking for an experienced manual QA Engineer to join us in developing the company’s flagship product with x10M of users. CleanMyMac is an all-in-one package to awesomize your Mac. It cleans megatons of junk and makes your computer run faster, just like it did on day one.
You will be taking part in task planning and elaboration, and directly affect the product's development.
This role is for a person who has an engineering mindset and is interested in diving deeper into desktop testing. You are our ideal candidate if you have a deep understanding of manual testing and a passion for working with macOS systems.
Also, if you wish to develop in automation, we will be more than happy to support you. Be sure that MacPaw’s environment will encourage your efforts ;)
- Testing of new functionality, fixes. Providing feedback.
- Setting up testing processes.
- Regression testing. Ensuring the quality of regular releases.
- Records management.
- Preparing test data to meet the Preconditions in test scenarios.
- At least Intermediate level of written English.
- Strong manual testing knowledge and skills.
- macOS knowledge.
- Extremely detail-oriented.
As a plus
- Experience working in the SCRUM teams.
- Knowledge of any programming/scripting language or intention to learn automated testing.
- Experience in Continuous Integration setup.
Here is our MacPaw Family Recipe to make the world’s best software
We take great people, place them in an awesome environment and give access to the latest technologies. Spray with fun and mix with passion until they see the products they are proud of.
What we offer
- Opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Yearly allowance for training and education, annual development reviews, personal coaches, free English classes, tech talks. Cross-team interactions within various projects, such as internal hackathons or creating educational podcasts.
- Outstanding team. We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and quality feedback and conduct regular training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- Comfortable working conditions. Flexible working hours & unlimited work from home policy during the pandemic period, 20 vacation days, paid sick leaves, and sabbaticals (after 5 years of being with MacPaw).
- Сare about your health. Covid-19 insurance, general medical insurance (and a 50% discount for an insurance policy for your family members), office gym, a partial refund of psychotherapy.
- UX-driven office with two anti-stress cats. During the pandemic period, we encourage everyone to work from home. But we also understand that mental and physical health are very closely connected, and getting out of home from time to time is essential. That’s why the office is always open for you, following all safety measures.
- Relocation support. To make your relocation to Kyiv smooth and effortless.
- MacPawCares. If you’d like, you are welcome to participate in our charity projects (there are 10 of them!) within the MacPawCares program.