We’re looking for a proactive QA Engineer to join Gemini 2.
Gemini 2 is an intelligent duplicate file finder for macOS. Smart algorithms, slick design and award-winning interface brought us to the comfy state that is called “success”, and believe me we enjoyed it a lot! 6-years of history taught us to celebrate our wins and not chillax for long, that is why we are ready to dare and develop the new version. Now we are gathering the team of professionals who will work together on this challenge.
Currently we are 2 people strong, and planning to grow +3 people in the near future. As QA Engineer, you will work independently and be in charge of creating test plans for new versions of the app, focus on testing smart cleanup algorithms and preparing testing databases. We are looking for professional who is passionate about his job and can explain complex things in a simple way.
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritise, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Prepare and maintain a testing database with duplicates and similars
- Good knowledge of macOS
- Be familiar with the file system (HFS+/APFS)
- Permissions, processes, launch agents/launch daemons/launchd etc.
- Evolution history of macOS/OS X (we support a wide range of operating systems)
- Upper-intermediate level of English
As a Plus
- Knowledge of Swift/Objective-C/Python (not required, but would be a huge plus)
- Experience with XCTest
- Experience with UITesting, Xcode serve
We offer excellent benefits, including but not limited to:
- Outstanding people
- Great conditions for education and development within the company (MacPaw Labs days, conferences, workshops, trainings, etc.)
- Сare about your health (insurance, office gym, paid sick leaves, etc.)
- Work-rest balance support (meditation/sleeping room, 20 vacation days, etc.)
- UX driven office, equipment of your choice
- English courses
- 2 anti-stress cats