We are looking for an IT Recruiter with exceptional enthusiasm about what they do and strong desire to grow in the field. This is a good chance to learn how a product company operates and see your ideas for improvement come to life.
You will work in a friendly, inspiring, and rewarding atmosphere. The tasks are quite challenging, so be ready to work hard. But no worries, there is always a team to help you!
You’ll be responsible for recruiting the best specialists to make our teams even cooler!
In other words — you’ll manage the full cycle of recruiting process. We hope you know what it means :), but just in case:
- Gather and formulate the requirements together with the hiring managers
- Create the position description which will attract exactly the right people, advertise vacancies
- Actively source and deliver a steady flow of candidates for each position
- Screen candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct HR interviews (alone or together with the hiring manager)
- Give personalized, detailed feedback to the candidates
- Communicate with candidates (both active right now and possible prospects for the future)
- Work on a day-to-day basis with our hiring team, helping them craft the most efficient interview process possible (which sometimes includes giving feedback and teaching some interviewing techniques to the team)
- Maintain data quality in Recruitee — our ATS: tags, sources, reports, etc.
- Monitor job market and consult on adequate compensation for candidates
- Provide analytics and statistics on request
- 2+ years of experience in IT recruitment, including sourcing and interviewing
- Understanding of technologies in the IT Industry (you should really understand, what people are writing in their profiles/CVs)
- Practical experience with a candidate assessment using various interviewing strategies
- Excellent communication skills (both writing and speaking)
- Literate Ukrainian/Russian
- Upper-intermediate English (yes, we do have quite a lot of work that requires English — like writing this position description)
As a Plus
- Technical background
- Ability to search and contact candidates not only on Linkedin (GitHub, Twitter, and so on)
- Experience in working with Marketing vacancies (such as PMM, SEO, Copywriters)
Here is our MacPaw Family Recipe to make the world’s best software:
We take great people, place them in an awesome environment and give access to the latest technologies. Spray with fun and mix with passion until they see the products they are proud of.
What we offer:
• Opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Yearly allowance for training and education, annual development reviews, personal coaches, free English classes, tech talks. Cross-team interactions within various projects, such as internal hackathons or creating educational podcasts.
• Outstanding team. We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and quality feedback and conduct regular training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
• Comfortable working conditions. Flexible working hours & unlimited work from home policy during the pandemic period, 20 vacation days, paid sick leaves, and sabbaticals (after 5 years of being with MacPaw).
• Сare about your health. Covid-19 insurance, general medical insurance (and a 50% discount for an insurance policy for your family members), office gym, a partial refund of psychotherapy.
• UX-driven office with two anti-stress cats. During the pandemic period, we encourage everyone to work from home. But we also understand that mental and physical health are very closely connected, and getting out of home from time to time is essential. That’s why the office is always open for you, following all safety measures.
• Relocation support. To make your relocation to Kyiv smooth and effortless.
• MacPawCares. If you’d like, you are welcome to participate in our charity projects (there are 8 directions with tons of projects under each one!) within the MacPawCares program.