Setapp is looking for performance-driven Inside Sales Representatives to kick off growth for our Setapp for Teams direction.
Setapp is a web+desktop service that lets the user get unlimited access to the library of applications right on their Mac. For a subscription fee, it gives you the opportunity to use all these quality apps you’ve always wanted to try out — without the need to buy and install each app individually.
We need you because we’re launching a huge new product stream called Setapp for Teams. It’s Setapp, but B2B. The Setapp for Teams team makes Setapp available... for teams. We take on the challenge of rallying Setapp’s incredible feature set and shipping it to groups that want to perform better, faster, and with ease.
Setapp is one of the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Europe according to FastCompany magazine. Here's an opportunity to drive growth into a completely new market for the service. Setapp for Teams is a completely new value paradigm for companies and teams. To say more, we've become the winners of the 2019 SaaS Awards for “Best SaaS Product for Productivity (non-US).”
Our ideal candidate is a passionate sales professional who is driven to overachieve on quota goals. This candidate must be comfortable working with technical content, fluent in the latest market trends, and possess the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while providing a quality customer experience.
You will join the team on its very start. First challenges are to learn about Setapp, Setapp for Teams and MacPaw organization, familiarize yourself with sales tools, CRM and lead generation process. Then you will start to build geography-specific and/or industry vertical-specific sales pipeline, and convert first leads to subscribers.
Scope of your responsibilities will include:
- Prospect new sales leads, and build a pipeline to consistently close deals to reach monthly targets.
- Develop rapport to evaluate customer needs and identify opportunities to the customer with our product offering.
- Deliver product demonstrations to provide potential customers with details about the features and capabilities of Setapp for Teams.
- Utilization and management of Pipedrive CRM to manage the entire sales cycle.
- Share learnings and experiences with the team on weekly calls and quarterly report-outs
- Sales-mined, social, presentable and professional.
- Fluent English language, other languages a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in software, SaaS or technology sales.
- BA or equivalent.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- A plus for experience working in roles targeting medium-sized businesses and enterprise accounts.
Benefits to You:
- Career opportunity in a growth company that is innovating in the app market.
- Fantastic work environment powered by the amazing teams at Setapp and MacPaw.
- Competitive base salary and structured commission plan, commensurate with experience.
- Training, health, sports and leisure benefits via MacPaw.
- Opportunity to help change the face of SaaS and app business on a global scale.
If you feel this position fits you, please, send your resume and 2-minute video presentation about yourself (please, provide us with link to the video). The video should be structured as follows:
- 1 minute: Tell us about yourself, what is it about you that makes you a good fit for this role, and what goals you are pursuing.
- 1 minute: Develop a speech about Setapp for Teams to a prospective buyer. For example: describe user benefits, how Setapp works, and how the team would start using Setapp for Teams.
You can choose from 3 buyer personas to direct your speech to: 1) A founder of a 10 person start-up (all Mac users), 2) A creative director of a 50 person marketing agency (all Mac users), 3) The IT director or a 2,000 person technology company (with hundreds of Mac users). Please indicate who you're targeting on your application.