MacPaw is a software company with headquarters in Kyiv, Ukraine, that develops and distributes software for macOS and iOS. At MacPaw, we believe that humans and technology can reach their greatest potential together. Today, our products have more than 30 million users worldwide.
MacPaw is proud to be Ukrainian. The support and development of Ukraine are significant parts of the company’s culture. MacPaw gathers open-minded people who support each other and aspire to change the world around us.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager (Marketplace) to join our new product. As a Senior Product Manager, you will play a leading role in managing and expanding marketplace - app discovery, user onboarding, and optimizing the user experience on both web and desktop platforms. Additionally, you will focus on ensuring that users can easily find, purchase, and engage with apps, thereby enhancing sales and user satisfaction.
Sounds like this role could challenge you and contribute to your professional growth? Don't hesitate to share your CV and cover letter!
In this role, you will focus on:
- Revenue Management and Growth: develop strategies to maximize revenue from standalone offerings in the Marketplace (suggesting pricing, promotional offers, etc.)
- User Onboarding Optimization: design and refine the onboarding process for new users to ensure a smooth introduction to the marketplace, leading to higher engagement and conversion rates. Continuously improve the onboarding process using user feedback and analytics
- App Discovery Enhancement: implement effective discovery mechanisms such as optimized search functions, personalized recommendations etс
- Cross-Platform User Experience: ensure a seamless and consistent user experience across both web and desktop platforms. This includes interface design, functionality, and user journey coherence
- Collaboration and Integration: work closely with Marketing to ensure a holistic approach to marketplace management. This includes aligning strategies across different functions and platforms
- Performance Analysis and Reporting: regularly track and analyze OKR’s related to revenue (or the other metric we will choose as our Key metric)
Skills you’ll need to bring:
- Proven experience of working with marketplace product
- Proven experience of working with international markets
- Data-driven decision-making skills
- Deep understanding of UX: advocate for a seamless user experience in collaboration with design team
- A/B experimentation: you’re aware that valuable information comes from both positive and negative results through experimentation
- Familiarity with product management frameworks
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to embrace changes and adapt quickly to them
- Upper-Intermediate+ English
As a Plus:
- Experience of working with product from scratch
- Understanding of Mac market
What we offer:
- We are a Ukrainian company, and we stand with Ukraine against russian aggression
We maintain workplaces and salaries for the mobilized Macpawians and provide financial support to colleagues or their families affected by the war.
Here you also can read about MacPaw Foundation, which intends to help save the lives of Ukrainian defenders and provide relief to as many civilians as possible.
- Hybrid work model
It’s entirely up to you whether to work remotely or at the hub. If you decide to mix it, our Kyiv headquarters (HQ), which works as a coworking space, is open around the clock. The HQ is supplied with UPS and Starlink for an uninterrupted work process.
We also reimburse the costs of renting a coworking space in any other city.
If you decide to work at home, we cover the costs spent on your workspace organization: portable power stations, power banks, etc.
- Your health always comes first
We cover 100% of your medical insurance costs and 50% for your dependents. We also offer a 50% refund for psychotherapy.
- Flexible working hours
You can choose a schedule that is comfortable for you. No one here tracks your clock in/clock out because MacPaw is built on trust and cooperation.
- Space to grow both professionally and personally
Whatever your dreams and aspirations are, we got you. Education budget, annual development reviews, free English classes, and regular lectures. We also offer personal coaching with organizational coaches.
- Teams we are proud of
We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian can improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage open and constructive feedback and provide training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- HQ designed for people (and pets)
Our headquarters has it all. A spacious workplace with enough room for sitting up, lying down, and running around. A gym for recreation, fitness, and yoga. Cozy kitchens with coffee, snacks, and lunches. Sleeping/meditation rooms. A terrace with a view where we throw summer parties. Also, we have two cats living in the office, and you are welcome to bring your pets to the office (we have separate floors for cats and dogs).
- Time-off policy that covers life’s needs
20 vacation days, unlimited paid sick leaves, xDays (2 days a month to work on side projects), days for personal time-off designed to help you take care of essential matters in your personal life, and parental leaves. On top of all that, sabbaticals are open after 5 years of being with MacPaw.
- Join social initiatives with MacPawCares
MacPaw participates in numerous humanitarian aid and charity projects across many fields, and you are welcome to jump in and spend up to 24 working days per year making the world a better place.