At Setapp, our goal is to change the productivity paradigm, so people think about the tasks that need doing, not apps, to get the job done.
We believe there are only two types of Mac users in the world: 1) Setapp customers; 2) Future Setapp customers. And, as a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you are at the heart of how we deliver value to our existing customers and attract new ones.
Reporting to the Head of Product Marketing, this is a leading position on the product marketing team, requiring collaboration with different stakeholders across the organization to improve business performance and the market perception of Setapp.
You’ll work at the intersection of product development and marketing to orchestrate high-impact product and features launches. You will be focused on all aspects of product marketing, including customer development, positioning and messaging, pricing, and go-to-market strategy. You will have to make sure that the right audience is aware of the product, customers understand how the product works and have enough reasons to return to the product over time. Feedback of those customers and their behavior are analyzed and acted on throughout the product development lifecycle.
- Develop and implement compelling go-to-market strategies and successful releases from ideation to launch and adoption
- Lead market and competitive analysis by surfacing quantitative and qualitative insights to inform and influence the product roadmap
- Closely collaborate with Product and Marketing to optimize the customer lifecycle from acquisition to in-product activation, engagement, and retention
- Build a deep understanding of the customer and serve as their voice, collecting and prioritizing user feedback with the Product Team
- Identify the target customer and create positioning and messaging statements that effectively communicate the value prop and differentiate our product offering
- Map out how and when new features are introduced to customers
- Be a product expert and communicate its value to key stakeholders across the company
- Understand how our product grows among key segments across the customer journey and set measurable business goals, and track progress against them
- A proven track record of 5+ years in a product marketing role (experience working with SaaS product is a plus)
- Experience working with and influencing cross-functional teams
- Ability to empathize with the customer and view things from their point of view
- Experience working on product marketing throughout a product’s lifecycle
- Strong leadership, collaboration, and communication skills
- Strategic thinker, able to balance long-term vision with short- and medium-term goals
- Growth mindset with the desire for continuous improvement
- Analytical mindset, comfortable leveraging data to drive decisions
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
What we offer:
- Opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Yearly allowance for training and education, annual development reviews, personal coaches, free English classes, tech talks. Cross-team interactions within various projects, such as internal hackathons or creating educational podcasts.
- Outstanding team. We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and quality feedbacks and conduct regular training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- Comfortable working conditions. Flexible working hours & unlimited work from home policy during the pandemic period, 20 vacation days, paid sick leaves, and sabbaticals (after 5 years of being with MacPaw).
- Сare about your health. Covid-19 insurance, general medical insurance (and a 50% discount for an insurance policy for your family members), office gym, a partial refund of psychotherapy.
- UX-driven office. During the pandemic period, we encourage everyone to work from home. But we also understand that mental and physical health are very closely connected, and getting out of home from time to time is essential. That’s why the office is always open for you, following all safety measures.
- Relocation support. To make your relocation to Kyiv smooth and effortless.
- MacPawCares. If you’d like, you are welcome to participate in our charity projects (there are 10 of them!) within the MacPawCares program.