Gemini Photos is an iOS app that uses a smart machine learning algorithm to quickly remove photo clutter, similar and duplicate pictures from their device. We at GP do a lot of cool and weird things, constantly experimenting and exploring.
Your first steps in this position will understand how the product works and what problem it solves, аnalyze, and understand how product marketing works in Gemini Photos. Then you’ll review and analyze our current materials and analytics and boost our SEO performance as part of the overall marketing creative production process.
We are looking for a team player driven by results (the result for us is how your input resonates with actual app users) and who is not afraid to fail (because you are going to experiment a lot).
You will join the Marketing team within Gemini Photos that is now operating at near peak creative production capacity. There are 6 people in Marketing: Product Marketing Manager, PPC specialist, Copywriter, Designer, Content Marketing Manager, and Motion Designer. And the whole Gemini team is comprised of 14 people, including Product Manager, 3 Developers, 2 QA engineers, Product Designer, and Analyst.
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- Conduct keyword research using various tools (e.g. Keyword Planner, Ahrefs)
- Optimize website content
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Research and analyze competitors
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations, review implementation
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Follow SEO trends and stay up-to-date with new tools and practices, collect and analyze data and results, identify insights to maximize SEO ROI
- Proven SEO experience in content projects
- Vast skills in keyword research and competitor analysis
- Excellent knowledge in SEO and information architecture
- Experience in SEO localization
- Proficient in link building
- Command skills in technical and on-page SEO
- Familiarity with relevant SEO tools (e.g. Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, GSC, etc.) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Hotjar, Tableau)
- Familiarity with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Advanced level of English
As a Plus
- SEO experience of work in content projects from scratch