We’re looking for an experienced SEO professional to join our CleanMyMacTeam.
CMM has been recognized through numerous awards and reviews as one of the best Mac cleaning apps on the market. Combining multiple versions, markets, a variety of data sources, hypothesis and a 10-year history, CleanMyMac requires great initiative and diligence. At the same time, thanks to MacPaw culture, work on CleanMyMac is flexible and will allow you to be bold and creative in your ideas.
Our perfect candidate is a true expert who really knows what should be done when it comes to technical, research, analysis, authority building, and traffic/revenue generation.
- Finding ways to increase CleanMyMac sales through search engines (finding new topics for the blog, researching new content opportunities)
- Optimize old content for better CTR, traffic, and conversions (improving titles, optimizing articles for featured snippets, suggesting content updates, link building)
- Monitor and improve blog structure (tags, internal linking)
- Monitor technical SEO
- Monitor and suggest improvements for page load speed
- Monitor incoming links to MacPaw site
- 2-3 years of experience in SEO for western markets
- Strong technical SEO background
- Understanding of search engine algorithms, recent tendencies of how they change
- Understanding key website quality metrics
- Experience with Google Analytics, and other SEO analytics tools - Ahrefs, Semrush etc
- Basic knowledge of html/css
- Advanced English
As a Plus
- Experience of working with blogs
- Experience with SEO automation software