MacPaw is a software company with headquarters in Kyiv, Ukraine, that develops and distributes software for macOS and iOS. At MacPaw, we believe that humans and technology can reach their greatest potential together. Today, our products have more than 30 million users worldwide.
MacPaw is proud to be Ukrainian. The support and development of Ukraine are significant parts of the company’s culture. MacPaw gathers open-minded people who support each other and aspire to change the world around us.
As the company and its internal teams rapidly develop and grow, we seek a creative and data-driven SMM Specialist to join our SMM & Communications Service. The specialist will work on the MacPaw brand promotion in the US and Europe markets and help remain the company appealing to Apple users & fans on all our social media profiles.
You will work closely with other teams and specialists to develop and execute social media strategies that align with the company's overall marketing goals and target American and European audiences. And for that, you will have a lot of space for creativity, experiments, and trying out new ideas. This is an opportunity to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment and be at the helm of the MacPaw brand promotion.
If it sounds interesting to you, look no further — this is the right job for you.
Please, apply by sending us your CV and portfolio with real cases.
In this role, you will:
- Develop content plans and execute social media strategies across all channels, including Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, and Facebook, focusing on the US and Europe markets
- Generate and validate ideas, do experiments (if possible)
- Work closely with social media page analytics, measure and analyze key metrics and make data-driven decisions
- Monitor markets, competitors, trends, and best practices and implement them to empower the brand's online presence
- Closely collaborate with the SMM & Communications Service team members and other specialists like Designers, Copywriters, Brand Managers, PR Specialists, etc.
Skills you’ll need to bring:
- Advanced level of English
- 2-3+ years of experience as an SMM Specialist, preferably with a focus on the US and Europe markets
- Good knowledge of social media analytics tools
- Proven experience creating engaging content for social media channels and execution of different campaigns
- Creative and result-oriented mindset, ability to be independent and stick to deadlines
- Passion for technology and software development
As a Plus:
- Experience with digital products
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience managing social media advertising campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for international markets
What we offer:
- We are a Ukrainian company, and we stand with Ukraine against russian aggression
We maintain workplaces and salaries for the mobilized Macpawians and provide financial support to colleagues or their families affected by the war.
Here you also can read about MacPaw Foundation, which intends to help save the lives of Ukrainian defenders and provide relief to as many civilians as possible.
- Hybrid work model
It’s entirely up to you whether to work remotely or at the hub. If you decide to mix it, our Kyiv headquarters (HQ), which works as a coworking space, is open around the clock. The HQ is supplied with UPS and Starlink for an uninterrupted work process.
We also rent space in the Promprylad Coworking in Ivano-Frankivsk and reimburse the costs of renting a coworking space in any other city.
If you decide to work at home, we cover the costs spent on your workspace organization: portable power stations, power banks, etc.
- Your health always comes first
We cover 100% of your medical insurance costs and 50% for your dependents. We also offer a 50% refund for psychotherapy.
- Flexible working hours
You can choose a schedule that is comfortable for you. No one here tracks your clock in/clock out because MacPaw is built on trust and cooperation.
- Space to grow both professionally and personally
Whatever your dreams and aspirations are, we got you. Education budget, annual development reviews, free English classes, and regular lectures. We also offer personal coaching with organizational coaches.
- Teams we are proud of
We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian can improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage open and constructive feedback and provide training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- HQ designed for people (and pets)
Our headquarters has it all. A spacious workplace with enough room for sitting up, lying down, and running around. A gym for recreation, fitness, and yoga. Cozy kitchens with coffee, snacks, and lunches. Sleeping/meditation rooms. A terrace with a view where we throw summer parties. Also, we have two cats living in the office, and you are welcome to bring your pets to the office (we have separate floors for cats and dogs).
- Time-off policy that covers life’s needs
20 vacation days, unlimited paid sick leaves, xDays (2 days a month to work on side projects), days for personal time-off designed to help you take care of essential matters in your personal life, and parental leaves. On top of all that, sabbaticals are open after 5 years of being with MacPaw.
- Join social initiatives with MacPawCares
MacPaw participates in numerous humanitarian aid and charity projects across many fields, and you are welcome to jump in and spend up to 24 working days per year making the world a better place.