We are looking for a Social Media & Community Manager to join the MacPaw team.
The main goal for you would be to design an effective long term social media marketing strategy for one of our products, create a marketing plan, and implement its execution.
- Design an effective social media strategy to grow overall audience and engagement across different platforms for one of our products
- Create and implement a marketing plan to meet the business objectives and to drive leads that deliver sales
- Social media marketing campaigns performance forecasting, running and results monitoring
- Generate unique and engaging content regarding product and product-related topics (including Instagram stories, Quora, Reddit, etc.)
- Drive and lead conversations regarding product related topics in our community across different platforms
- Drive discussions and help to get user’s insights from one of our products active users loyal community
- Build relationships with influencers and approach them to contribute to the community
- Conduct regular analysis of the audience, competitors, trends, and suggest new ways to reach our target audience
- SMM Team management, including team formation (in case of necessity), creating an effective Team’s workflow and implementation of ongoing improvements into work processes
- 3 years in digital marketing or digital marketing function within a B2C company, 2 years in SMM role
- Strong understanding of SMM and community creation best practices
- Impeccable grammar and writing skills - in English, Russian and Ukrainian
- Experience in creating various types of content such as video, infographics, guides, etc.
- Passion for creating great content and research new opportunities
- Good time-management skills for dealing with many SMM platforms at once
- Experience with Google Analytics and working with marketing metrics
- Experience in applications promotion across social media platforms
As a Plus
- Experience in SaaS business
- Experience in team management
- Photoshop and/or Sketch skills