We are looking for a Social Media & Community Manager to join the CleanMyMac team.
CleanMyMac has been recognized through numerous awards and reviews as one of the best Mac cleaning apps on the market. Combining multiple versions, markets, a variety of data sources, hypotheses and a 10-year history, CleanMyMac requires great initiative and diligence. At the same time, thanks to MacPaw culture, work on CleanMyMac is flexible and will allow you to be bold and creative in your ideas.
The main goal for you would be to design an effective long term social media marketing strategy for CleanMyMac, create a marketing plan and implement its execution.
- Design an effective social media strategy to grow overall CleanMyMac audience and engagement across different platforms
- Create and implement a marketing plan to meet the business objectives, to drive traffic, engagement, leads and sales pipeline
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence, be accountable for all social media marketing initiatives
- Social media marketing campaigns performance and monitor social media marketing results for all promotion channels
- Generate unique and engaging content regarding product and product-related topics (including Instagram stories, Quora answers, Reddit, etc.)
- Analyze competitors, Identify the audiences. Analyze web traffic metrics
- Implement and budget social media marketing tools
- Distribute content across various social media platforms
- Drive and lead conversations regarding product related topics in CleanMyMac community across different platforms
- Drive discussions and help to get user’s insights from CleanMyMac active users loyal community
- Build relationships with influencers and approach them to contribute to the community
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns across different platforms and track their success
- Monitor discussions, resource postings, and trends within the community. Identify and report trends in usage and advises on potential opportunities
- 3 years in digital marketing or digital marketing function within a B2C company, 2 years in SMM role
- Strong understanding of SMM and community creation best practices
- Impeccable grammar and writing skills - in English, Russian and Ukrainian
- Experience in creating various types of content such as video, infographics, guides, etc.
- Passion for creating great content and research new opportunities
- Good time-management skills for dealing with many SMM platforms at once
- Experience with Google Analytics and working with marketing metrics
As a Plus
- Experience in SaaS business
- Photoshop and/or Sketch skills would be a plus