MacPaw is a software company with headquarters in Kyiv, Ukraine, that develops and distributes software for macOS and iOS. At MacPaw, we believe that technology and human can reach their greatest potential together. Today, our products have more than 30 million users worldwide.
MacPaw is proud to be Ukrainian. Support and development of Ukraine is a significant part of the company’s culture. MacPaw gathers open-minded people who support each other and aspire to change the world around us.
This role exists to identify, engage and source top talent for the company, while optimizing talent acquisition strategies, building networks with job seekers, collaborating with hiring managers, and improving MacPaw’s recruiting metrics.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition specialist to be responsible for the full spectrum of the hiring process from sourcing and shortlisting candidates to closing successful hires.
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, choose Macpaw and make a difference with us.
In this role, you will:
You’ll be responsible for recruiting the best specialists to make our teams even cooler! As well as for being a consultant and a partner for our hiring managers, hiring teams, referrers and recruitment agencies.
In other words — you’ll drive the full cycle of recruiting process:
- Gather and formulate the requirements together with the hiring managers
- Create the position description which will attract exactly the right people, advertise vacancies
- Actively source and deliver a steady flow of candidates for each position
- Screen candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct HR interviews (alone or together with the hiring manager)
- Give personalized, detailed feedback to the candidates
- Communicate with candidates (both active right now and possible prospects for the future)
- Work on a day-to-day basis with our hiring team, helping them craft the most efficient interview process possible (which sometimes includes giving feedback and teaching some interviewing techniques to the team)
- Maintain data quality in Recruitee — our ATS: tags, sources, reports, etc
- Monitor job market and consult on adequate compensation for candidates
Skills you’ll need to bring:
- 2+ years of experience in IT recruitment, including sourcing and interviewing
- Full-cycle recruitment for technical and non-technical roles
- Building partnerships with hiring managers and technical interviewers
- Conducting interviews by competencies
- Data-driven approach
As a Plus:
- Technical background
- Ability to search and contact candidates not only on Linkedin (GitHub, Twitter, and so on)
- Working with complex or rare vacancies
- Experienced in cooperation with external recruiters, agencies, etc
What we offer:
- We are a Ukrainian company, and we stand with Ukraine against russian aggression
We maintain workplaces and salaries for the mobilized employees and provide financial support to employees or their families affected by the war. You can read more about it here.
- Hybrid work model
It’s entirely up to you whether to work remotely or at the hub. If you decide to mix it, our Kyiv headquarters (HQ), which works as a coworking space, is open around the clock, following all health and safety measures. We're also renting space in the Promprylad Coworking in Ivano-Frankivsk and reimburse the costs related to renting a coworking space in another city.
- Your health always comes first
We guarantee Covid-19 insurance starting on your first working day. After you complete your trial period, we cover 100% of the medical insurance cost for you and 50% for your dependents. We also cover dental and massages and offer a 50% refund for psychotherapy.
- Flexible working hours
You can choose working hours comfortable for you. No one here tracks your clock in/clock out because MacPaw is built on trust and cooperation.
- Office designed for people (and pets)
Our office has it all. A spacious workplace with enough room for sitting up, laying down, and running around. A gym for recreation, fitness, and yoga. Cozy kitchens with breakfasts, coffee, and snacks. Sleeping/meditation rooms. A terrace with a view where we throw summer parties. Also, we have two cats living in the office, and you are welcome to bring your pets to the office (we have separate floors for cats and dogs).
- Space to grow both professionally and personally
Whatever your dreams and aspirations are, we got you. Generous education budget, annual development reviews, free English and public speaking classes, and regular tech talks. We also offer personal coaching with organizational coaches.
- Teams we are proud of
We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian can improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage open and constructive feedback and provide training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- Time-off policy that covers life’s needs
20 vacation days, unlimited paid sick leaves, xDays (2 days a month to work on what you are passionate about and it’s not a MacPaw Core Business), personal time day-offs designed to help you take care of essential matters in your personal life, parental leaves. On top of all that, sabbaticals are open after 5 years of being with MacPaw.
- Cafe and fresh daily lunches
There are plenty of yummy options for everybody. But... You *have* to try our ricotta cakes. Seriously. They’re unbelievable.
- Join social initiatives with MacPawCares
MacPaw participates in numerous charity projects across many fields, and you are welcome to jump in and spend up to 3 working days per year making the world a better place.