MacPaw is a software company with headquarters in Kyiv, Ukraine, that develops and distributes software for macOS and iOS. At MacPaw, we believe that humans and technology can reach their greatest potential together. Today, our products have more than 30 million users worldwide.
MacPaw is proud to be Ukrainian. The support and development of Ukraine are significant parts of the company’s culture. MacPaw gathers open-minded people who support each other and aspire to change the world around us.
We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist with exceptional enthusiasm for their work and a strong desire to grow in the field.
We’re planning steady growth in the next few years, which will require you to source, screen, interview, and hire — fast, but without losing the quality and the cultural fit aspect of it. The tasks are quite challenging, and the list of positions goes on and on, so be ready to work hard. But no worries, there is always the team to help you!
Some other details: we are a team of 12 - a Talent Acquisition Service Manager, a Senior Talent Operations Specialist, 8 Talent Acquisition Specialists, a Talent Acquisition Sourcer, and a Senior Employer Brand Specialist.
The team has a weekly sync-up with the whole Human Dimension Division, plus Talent Acquisition (TA) meetings twice a week. There, we discuss new ideas, and difficulties we have, share experiences and plan our future activities.
The TA team uses Slack, mail, Сonfluence, Jira, Zoom, Figma, Recruitee, and internal dashboards for day-to-day operations and team collaboration.
Apart from working on vacancies, you'll also be able to participate in different projects related to the company's recruitment process, thus enhancing and making them better and growing as a specialist at the same time.
If it sounds interesting to you, then look no further — send us your CV!
In this role, you will:
You’ll be responsible for recruiting the best specialists to make our teams even cooler! Plus, be a consultant and a partner for our hiring managers, hiring teams, referrers, and recruitment agencies.
In other words — you’ll drive the full cycle of the recruitment process:
- Gather and formulate the requirements together with the hiring managers
- Create the positions’ description which will attract exactly the right people, advertise vacancies
- Actively source and deliver a steady flow of candidates for each position
- Screen candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct HR interviews (alone or together with the hiring managers)
- Give personalized, detailed feedback to candidates
- Communicate with candidates (both active currently and possible prospects for the future)
- Work on a day-to-day basis with our hiring teams, helping them craft the most efficient interview process possible (which sometimes includes giving feedback and teaching some interviewing techniques to the teams)
- Maintain data quality in Recruitee — our ATS: tags, sources, reports, etc.
- Monitor the job market and consult on adequate compensation for candidates
Skills you’ll need to bring:
- 2+ years of experience in IT recruitment, including sourcing and interviewing
- Full-cycle recruitment experience with both technical and non-technical roles
- Ability to build partnerships with hiring managers and technical interviewers
- Experience conducting competency-based interviews (STAR and/or PARLA)
- At least some basic experience with recruitment analytics and metrics (data-driven approach)
- Fluent Ukrainian
- At least an Upper-Intermediate level of English
As a Plus:
- Technical background
- Ability to search and contact candidates not only on Linkedin (GitHub, Twitter, and so on)
- Experience with complex or rare vacancies
- Experience cooperating with external recruiters, agencies, etc.
What we offer:
- We are a Ukrainian company, and we stand with Ukraine against russian aggression
We maintain workplaces and salaries for the mobilized Macpawians and provide financial support to colleagues or their families affected by the war.
Here you also can read about MacPaw Foundation, which intends to help save the lives of Ukrainian defenders and provide relief to as many civilians as possible.
- Hybrid work model
It’s entirely up to you whether to work remotely or at the hub. If you decide to mix it, our Kyiv headquarters (HQ), which works as a coworking space, is open around the clock. The HQ is supplied with UPS and Starlink for an uninterrupted work process.
We also reimburse the costs of renting a coworking space in any other city.
If you decide to work at home, we cover the costs spent on your workspace organization: portable power stations, power banks, etc.
- Your health always comes first
We cover 100% of your medical insurance costs and 50% for your dependents. We also offer a 50% refund for psychotherapy.
- Flexible working hours
You can choose a schedule that is comfortable for you. No one here tracks your clock in/clock out because MacPaw is built on trust and cooperation.
- Space to grow both professionally and personally
Whatever your dreams and aspirations are, we got you. Education budget, annual development reviews, free English classes, and regular lectures. We also offer personal coaching with organizational coaches.
- Teams we are proud of
We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian can improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage open and constructive feedback and provide training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- HQ designed for people (and pets)
Our headquarters has it all. A spacious workplace with enough room for sitting up, lying down, and running around. A gym for recreation, fitness, and yoga. Cozy kitchens with coffee, snacks, and lunches. Sleeping/meditation rooms. A terrace with a view where we throw summer parties. Also, we have two cats living in the office, and you are welcome to bring your pets to the office (we have separate floors for cats and dogs).
- Time-off policy that covers life’s needs
20 vacation days, unlimited paid sick leaves, xDays (2 days a month to work on side projects), days for personal time-off designed to help you take care of essential matters in your personal life, and parental leaves. On top of all that, sabbaticals are open after 5 years of being with MacPaw.
- Join social initiatives with MacPawCares
MacPaw participates in numerous humanitarian aid and charity projects across many fields, and you are welcome to jump in and spend up to 24 working days per year making the world a better place.