As a QA engineer at MacPaw, you will be tasked with implementing best testing practices and ensuring high-quality standards. We need our QA engineers to be inquisitive and meticulous to ensure our QA processes and strategies are robust and scalable.
Setapp is a web+desktop service that gives users unlimited access to the library of 200+ applications right on their Mac. For a subscription fee, it allows you to use all these quality apps you've always wanted to try out - without the need to buy and install each app individually.
We are a collaborative and diverse team of smart thinkers and builders who support each other at every step – in our work, our careers, and our lives. Together we create the insights informing the decisions that move the world forward.
If you're looking for a challenge and want to make a significant impact at a high-growth company, this is the right opportunity for you.
In this role you will:
- Testing product using relevant testing techniques;
- Integrate and maintain in up-to-date state test flow (Decomposes features into test components for prioritization workload);
- Create test documentation based on requirements;
- Analysis business needs considering UX design and platform requirements;
- Maintain and extend automation tests on a project:
- For End-to-End tests using framework JS + WebdriverIO;
- For API tests using framework Kotlin + TestNG + RestAssured.
Skills you’ll need to bring:
- 2+ years experience in manual testing;
- 1+ years practical experience with test automation (UI, API, End-to-End);
- Experience with frameworks WebdriverIO, Playwright, TestNG, etc;
- Understanding of Web architecture;
- Practical experience with different test techniques;
- Maintain testing flow on the project;
- Experience with different types of testing artifacts;
- Practical experience version control systems (GIT);
- Practical experience with CI/CD processes and tools (Jenkins, Azure, etc.);
- Experience with Code Review.
As a Plus
- Basic SQL knowledge;
- Experience with preparing a Test Environment.
What we offer:
- Hybrid work model
It’s completely up to you to decide whether you want to work remotely or in the office. However you decide to mix it up, the office is always open in a co-working mode following all health safety measures.
- Your health always comes first
We guarantee Covid-19 insurance starting on your first working day. After you complete your trial period, we cover 100% of the medical insurance cost for you and 50% for your dependents. We also cover dental, massages, and offer a 50% refund for psychotherapy.
- Flexible working hours
You can choose working hours comfortable for you. No one here tracks your clock in/clock out because MacPaw is built on trust and cooperation.
- Office designed for people (and pets)
Our office has it all. A spacious workplace with enough room for sitting up, laying down, and running around. A gym for recreation, fitness, and yoga. Cozy kitchens with breakfasts, coffee, and snacks. Sleeping/meditation rooms. A terrace with a view where we throw summer parties. Also, we have two cats living in the office, and you are welcome to bring your pets to the office (we have separate floors for cats and dogs).
- Space to grow both professionally and personally
Whatever your dreams and aspirations are, we got you. Generous education budget, annual development reviews, free English and public speaking classes, and regular tech talks. We also offer personal coaching with organizational coaches.
- Teams we are proud of
We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and constructive feedback and provide training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- Time-off policy that actually covers life’s needs
20 vacation days, unlimited paid sick leaves, xDays (2 days a month to work on what you are passionate about and it’s not a MacPaw Core Business), personal time day-offs designed to help you take care of important matters in your personal life, parental leaves. On top of all that, sabbaticals are open after 5 years of being with MacPaw.
- Cafe and fresh daily lunches
There are plenty of yummy options for everybody. But... You *have* to try our ricotta cakes. Seriously. They’re unbelievable.
- Join social initiatives with MacPawCares
MacPaw participates in numerous charity projects across many fields, and you are welcome to jump in and spend up to 3 working days per year making the world a better place.