We are looking for an experienced and proactive Windows Developer to join our team.
Right now we are launching a new product connected with network privacy solutions (it’s not public yet, so we can’t say more ;)). Our team has conducted numerous market researches and we are ready with the final vision of the product, its goal, features and function. This is the next step: we are gathering a development team to create and launch this product by the end of the year.
This position is the opportunity to create a new cross-platform product from scratch. You will be the first member of the team in the Windows domain, so you’ll be the one to own the development process for Windows: you’ll choose the technology stack and frameworks, build the internal architecture and its communication with other platforms and back-end. This is the good part, and here’s a bit of an additional challenge for you: here at MacPaw only a few people have expertise in Windows domain, so you won’t always be able to get a second opinion on platform-specific solutions from within the company.
You’re the right fit for this role if you're responsible and independent, have passion for creating new solutions, have a wide range of knowledge in the development (not only in your own area but in best engineering practices as well). We also hope you’ll be a good communicator who likes a bit of informed discussion every now and then, and you're able to defend your opinion through arguments and facts.
- develop functional prototypes for the Windows platform
- create the internal architecture of the application
- select the stack of languages, frameworks, tools for our new cross-platform solution
- establish GIT / CI processes
- create a fully functioning product and improve it
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- experience with C++/C#, WPF platform
- good knowledge of API/REST/JSON
- experience with GIT/CI/CD
- knowledge of OSI Model, networking
- strong analytical thinking skills
As a Plus
- knowledge of JS, gRPC, GoLang, BaaS