Current Version 2.0.3
22 Apr 2013
- Added support for iPhoto 9.4.3
- Fixed bug with activation via the link
02 Apr 2013
- Added Chinese localization
- Updated Knowledge Base
- Improved Languages cleanup
- Fixed Activation problem that occurred when you cleaned CleanMyMac binary with other utilities
- Improved Uninstaller drag-and-drop support
27 Mar 2013
- Added compatibility for OS X Lion starting from 10.7.0. But it is still recommended to update your OS to the latest one.
- Added SymLinks support on Drag & Drop.
- Improved all localizations texts and strings layouts.
- Added additional Login Items for Appstore Apps to Extensions module.
- Minor usability improvements.
- Improved Feedback Reporter framework.
- Improved Apps terminating dialog.
- Updated Knowledge base, added number of reported apps to ignore lists.
- Fixed displaying of incorrect Launch Dates for some applications and improved Apps sorting.
- Fixed Issue that could cause the reset of Launchpad Apps preferences, when removing dock icon during application uninstallation.
- Fixed iPhoto cleaning bug that could prevent iTunes from syncing. Please run iPhoto cleanup again to resolve this issue.
- Fixed potential freeze on certain graphic cards.
- Fixed incorrect scheduler run times.
- Fixed most of reported crashes and exceptions.
- Fixed issue, where desktop wallpaper could disappear.
- Fixed possible issues with Steam applications.
- Fixed work with SymLinks in Trash Folders module.
- App Trash monitor now displays correct dialog if CleanMyMac is running.
- "File" menu now correctly displays "Launch" and "Reveal in Finder" menu items for Applications.
- Fixed sorting by Date in iPhoto module.
- Improved the removal of some Login items in Extensions module.
- Ignore lists are now saved for Leftovers and Unsupported applications when CleanMyMac restarts.
- Fixed "Open in iPhoto" functionality when iPhoto is already running.
- Fixed bottom bar behaviour after the removal of some extensions.
- Fixed some layout problems on OS X Lion.
- Updated list of iOS firmware names.
- Fixed the behaviour of the estimate progress indicator.
- Fixed some incorrect language flags.
- Fixed bug when cleanup size could be doubled after several cleanups.
- Removed redundant logging.
- Fixed Duplicated login items that could appear in extensions.
05 Mar 2013
- CleanMyMac 2 is a major update sporting a bunch of completely new features and modules, updated scanner and cleanup algorithm and hundreds of improvements!
- Redesigned from scratch - new design with one unified button to perform most operations
- Automatic Cleanup - clean your Mac quickly and easily in two clicks
- Large and Old files - review and remove large files and folders that you haven’t used for a while
- iPhoto Cleanup - reduce the size and optimize your iPhoto library leaving your photos untouched
- Trash Cleanup - empty Trash folders of your Mac’s internal and external volumes
- Uninstaller - completely uninstall applications, locate and remove application leftovers and unsupported applications
- Extensions Manager - review and manage all system plugins and extensions from a single dashboard
- Eraser - Erase files from your system and leave no trace behind
- And more great features like smart drag-n-drop, Clean Scheduler and Trash monitoring.
- Thank You all for a great feedback!