CleanMyMac X Knowledge Base
Welcome to the CleanMyMac X Knowledge Base! Here you can find answers to your questions and everything else you need to know about CleanMyMac X.
CleanMyMac X basics
- Choose your marketplace: App Store, MacPaw Store, or Setapp
- Coupon codes and discounts
- Upgrade to CleanMyMac X from earlier CleanMyMac versions
- Differences between a one-time purchase, a subscription, and a Setapp subscription
- Buy another CleanMyMac X or more MacPaw products at a 30% discount
- CleanMyMac X for Apple Business Manager
- Missing features in the App Store version of CleanMyMac X
- CleanMyMac X is no longer available for users in Russian Federation and Belarus
Subscriptions and licenses
- Manage subscription
- MacPaw Account
- Using CleanMyMac X on several Macs
- Move CleanMyMac X to another Mac
- Resetting a CleanMyMac License
- Renew your subscription
- Upgrade Existing CleanMyMac License
- Sharing a CleanMyMac License
- Handling the "License Deactivated" Error
- Cancel your subscription
- Change subscription to a one-time purchase
- On how many devices can I use CleanMyMac X?
- Does CleanMyMac X have a monthly subscription?
CleanMyMac X Menu
- Getting started: sign up for a Business plan
- Trial period for CleanMyMac Business
- Manage your Business plan: upgrade, cancel
- Invite members to your Organization and share plan access with them
- Give plan access to existing Organization members
- Manage plan access
- User roles
- Change an Organization member’s role
- Payments and billing in a Business plan
- Getting started with CleanMyMac as an Organization Member
Can’t find the answer to your question?
Contact us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.Contact Us
Make your Mac X times cleaner, faster, safer
CleanMyMac X has all the tools you need to take care of your Mac. Free up gigabytes of space, speed up your Mac, protect it from malware — all it takes is a click.