YOU MUST READ AND ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT BEFORE REGISTERING THE RESELLER ACCOUNT.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED WITH THE PROCESS OF REGISTERING OF THE
RESELLER ACCOUNT, AND LEAVE THE WEBSITE.
If you are accepting this Agreement on behalf of your employer or another entity, you represent and warrant that: (i) you have full legal authority to bind your employer or such entity to this Agreement; (ii) you have read and understand this Agreement; and (iii) you agree to this Agreement on behalf of the party that you represent.
Individually, either the Reseller or MacPaw may be referred to as a “Party” and, together, MacPaw and the Reseller may be referred to as the “Parties”.
1. INTRODUCTION (SUBJECT MATTER)
This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions that apply to the Reseller’s placement of any Orders for the resale of Licence (s) or Activation Code (s) of the Software to the End User (s).
The following terms shall have a defined meaning as used in this Agreement:
- “Activation Code” means the alphanumeric code that must be input into Software upon first use so that Software functions properly. The Activation Code is supplied to End User by Reseller after purchase.
- “Affiliates” means any entity that, directly or indirectly, owns or controls, is owned or is controlled by or is under common ownership or control with a Party, where “ownership” means the beneficial ownership of fifty percent (50%) or more of an entity’s voting equity securities or other equivalent voting interests and “control” means the power to direct the management or affairs of an entity.
- “Confidential Information” means information that one party provides to the other hereunder which, if in written form, is marked “confidential” or with a similar legend by the disclosing party before being furnished to the other, or if disclosed orally or visually is identified as such prior to disclosure. The Activation Codes, source and/or object code(s) of the Software shall be treated as Confidential Information, whether or not it is designated as confidential information upon disclosure. Confidential Information shall also include the information contained in the Reseller Account. Confidential Information of a party shall not include, however, data or information which: (i) was in the public domain at the time it was disclosed or falls within the public domain, except through the fault of the receiving party; (ii) was known to the receiving party at the time of disclosure without an obligation of confidentiality; (iii) was disclosed after written approval of the disclosing party; (iv) becomes known to the receiving party from a source other than the disclosing party without breach of this Agreement by the receiving party; (v) is furnished to a third party by the disclosing party without an obligation of confidentiality; or (vi) was independently developed by the receiving party without the benefit of Confidential Information received from the disclosing party.
- “Effective Date” means the date on which you place the appropriate Order to resell theActivation Codes to End Users pursuant to this Agreement.
- “End User” means an end-user customer of the Software.
- “End User Agreement” means the then-current version of the agreement between End Users and MacPaw concerning the Software, which is available at the website where the Software is distributed.
- “Fee” means the fee due from the Reseller to MacPaw for each Activation Code or copy of the Software purchased by the Reseller the price of which is as set forth in the Reseller Account and the applicableOrder Form filled in by the Reseller.
- “License” means a permission to install, access and use a copy of the Software.
- “Order” means an order for the Activation Codes submitted by the Reseller hereunder using the Order Form in the Reseller’s Account and approved by MacPaw.
- “Order Form” means an online form filled in by the Reseller in their Reseller Account to purchase the Activation Code or a copy of the Softwares, which contains the following information: (1) the name of the Reseller (“Campaign name”); (2) Software the Activation Codes to or copy to which the Reseller is willing to purchase (“Product”); (3) Plan of the access to the Software (“Plan”); and (iv) Quantity of Activation Codes or copies of the Software to be purchased by the Reseller (“Quantity”).
- “Reseller Account” means the account registered by the Reseller via the link provided by the representative of MacPaw, and through which the Reseller can place Orders for the Activation Codes to the chosen Software.
- “Scope of Use” means End User’s authorized Scope of Use for the Software specified in an Order, which may include: (a) number and type of End Users, (b) Quantity or (c) entity, division, business unit, website, or other restrictions or billable units.
- “Software” means MacPaw’s software product(s) (including those as described at macpaw.com/store or setapp.com and and as modified from time to time) as available for order in the Reseller Account and indicated in each Order Form filled in and sent by the Reseller to MacPaw through the Reseller’s Account, and to which the End Users will have access after purchasing theActivation Code. The Software requires registration with aActivation Code prior to initial use by End Users.
- “Subscription” means access to the Software during a certain period of time.
- “Territory” means worldwide, unless stated otherwise in Order Form.
- “User Documentation” means MacPaw’s End User documentation for the applicable Software, as modified from time to time by MacPaw in its sole discretion
3. RESELLER RIGHTS AND RESTRICTIONS
3.1. Resale of Licence(s) or Subscription(s).
Limited Right to Resell Activation Codes. Subject to all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, during the Term, MacPaw grants the Reseller a one-time, non-exclusive right to resell Licence(s) or Subscription(s) by providing Activation Code(s) directly to End Users, for the End Users’ own use (i) within the applicable Order and (ii) pursuant to the End User Agreement. All resales are subject to the Reseller’s submission of the Order Form and MacPaw’s acceptance of the applicable Order Form.
No Indirect Sales . The Reseller’s rights under this Agreement are non-transferable and non-sublicensable. The Reseller may not resell Licence(s) or Subscription(s)s to subresellers, or third parties for further resale, redistribution, sharing, or transfer. Nor may the Reseller resell any Licence(s) or Subscription(s) s except pursuant to Orders in accordance with this Agreement (e.g., the Reseller may not resellActivation Codes purchased from other resellers of MacPaw’s Software).
3.2. Restrictions on Use.
The Reseller shall not and shall ensure that other third parties shall not:
- modify, adapt, alter, translate, copy, perform, and display (publicly or otherwise) or create derivative works based on the Software;
- modify, adapt, alter, translate, copy, perform, and display Activation Codes;
- merge or bundle the Software with other software unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing between the Parties;
- lease, rent, or loan the Software/License Activation Codes;
- transfer the Software/License Activation Codes to any third party, except that Reseller is authorized to transfer the Software/License Activation Codes to End Users as provided herein;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Software; or
- remove, modify, or obscure any identification or proprietary or restrictive rights markings or notices from the Software.
4. RIGHT TO CHANGE TERMS.
4.1. MacPaw Rights:
MacPaw, in its sole discretion, has the right to add, delete, modify, and otherwise make changes to the Software offered under this Agreement, to change the License Fee, and to make other changes to this Agreement (collectively, “Changes”) effective following the publication of such Changes on the website and in the Reseller Account. For the avoidance of doubt, any such Changes shall be effective for all orders submitted by the Reseller after the date of publication of Changes in the Reseller account. Upon publication of any such Change, The Reseller may, in its sole discretion, elect to terminate this Agreement by providing at least ten (10) calendar days prior written notice to MacPaw (provided that such notice is received by MacPaw within thirty (30) calendar days after such Change is posted), provided that the Reseller has not placed a new Order after the posting of such Change and provided further that any such termination shall not affect any Orders placed by the Reseller prior to the effective date of such termination. The Reseller’s placement of any Order after the posting of any Change or the Reseller’s failure to terminate this Agreement within thirty (30) calendar days after such Change is posted shall constitute and be deemed the Reseller’s acceptance of such Change.
5. PAYMENT AND DELIVERY OF Activation Codes.
The Reseller shall pay MacPaw the Fee for each Activation Code the Reseller intends to purchase. The Reseller shall make an Order for Activation Codes by filling in and submitting the Order Form through the Reseller Account and upon receipt of such Order MacPaw shall issue an invoice to the Reseller for the relevant Order. The Reseller is obliged to make payment under the invoice within 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date of its receipt. The Activation Codes are transferred to the Reseller during 24 hours after the order is submitted.
5.2. Taxes and Duties.
In addition to any payments due under this Agreement, the Reseller agrees to pay, indemnify and hold MacPaw harmless from any sales, use, excise, import or export, value-added or similar tax or duty, and any other tax not based on MacPaw ’s net income, including any penalties and interest, due to any payment to be made by the Reseller pursuant to this Agreement, and any costs associated with the collection or withholding of any of the foregoing items (the “ Taxes”). When applicable, such Taxes shall appear as separate items on orders hereunder. In addition, the Reseller will provide a resale certificate or other certificate, document, or other evidence of exemption for payment or withholding of use or sales taxes, tariffs, duties or assessments as requested by MacPaw in order to exempt the distribution or licensing of Software Activation Codes from any such liability. In the event that MacPaw fails to provide evidence of its exemption for payment of use or sales taxes, tariffs, duties or assessments for the purchase of the SoftwareActivation Codes to MacPaw’s satisfaction, MacPaw may require that the Reseller pay the applicable sales tax for the purchase of the Software Activation Codes.
5.3. Procedure for Delivery of Activation Codes to the Reseller.
Delivery of the Activation Codes from MacPaw to the Reseller will occur electronically through the Reseller Account and risk of loss, damage, or corruption to or of the Activation Codes will pass to the Reseller upon safe receipt ofActivation Codes by the Reseller. Acceptance will be deemed effective upon receipt of the Activation Codes by the Reseller.
- The Reseller agrees to use its best efforts to market, promote and solicit sales for the Activation Codes on a continuing basis, and further agrees that its marketing and advertising efforts will be of high quality, in good taste, and will preserve the professional image and reputation of MacPaw and the Software. The Reseller agrees to include in all such advertising all applicable copyright and trademark notices of MacPaw as they appear on or in the Software.
- The Reseller acknowledges and agrees that the marketing and promotion of the Software and Activation Codes is an integral part of the value of the Software and of MacPaw’s brand, and the Reseller agrees to submit any promotions, discount plans, or like marketing strategies (“ Promotions”) for the Software or Activation Codes to MacPaw and to obtain MacPaw’s approval of the Promotions prior and as a precondition to implementing the same.
6.2. End User Support by MacPaw.
Subject to the terms and conditions governing such support website then in effect, MacPaw shall provide electronic support to End Users at the website https://macpaw.com/ or https://setapp.com/ or any successor website thereto, and such support shall consist of access to frequently asked questions (“FAQs”) and the opportunity to provide feedback or ask questions via email. All items delivered by MacPaw in providing such support, including error corrections and Software updates, shall be deemed part of the applicable Software and shall be subject to all terms and conditions of this Agreement.
6.3. The Reseller Support.
Subject to the terms and conditions governing such support web site then in effect, MacPaw shall provide electronic support to the Reseller at the website https://macpaw.com/ or any successor website thereto, and such support shall consist exclusively of access to FAQs and the opportunity to provide feedback or ask questions via email. All items delivered by MacPaw in providing such support, including error corrections and Software updates, shall be deemed part of the applicable Software and shall be subject to all terms and conditions of this Agreement. Major updates of the software, named or otherwise defined as a separate product, are not deemed as updates under the terms of this Agreement.
7. LICENSE TO USE MacPaw TRADEMARKS.
MacPaw hereby grants to the Reseller a nonexclusive, limited license to use the trademarks set forth at the website https://macpaw.com/ or https:// setapp.com/ and the applicable Software trademarks (collectively, the “Trademarks”) solely in its distribution, advertising, and promotion of the Software. The Reseller’s use of the Trademarks shall be in accordance with applicable law and MacPaw’s policies regarding advertising and trademark usage as established occasionally. The Reseller agrees not to attach any additional trademarks, logos or trade designations to the Software, or unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing between the parties. The Reseller further agrees not to affix any Trademark to products other than the genuine Software. The Reseller agrees to cooperate with MacPaw in facilitating MacPaw’s monitoring and control of the nature and quality of products and services provided in connection with the use of the Trademarks and to supply MacPaw with specimens of use of the Trademarks upon request. The Reseller shall not do or cause to be done any act or anything contesting or in any way impairing or reducing MacPaw’s right, title, and interest in the Trademarks. The Reseller acknowledges that use of the Trademarks shall not create any right, title, or interest, in or to the Trademarks and that all such uses inure to the benefit of MacPaw. The Trademarks belong to MacPaw and/or its suppliers.
8. OWNERSHIP OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS.
The Reseller acknowledges that the Software is proprietary to MacPaw and that MacPaw retains exclusive ownership of the Software and all intellectual property rights associated therewith. The Reseller will take all reasonable measures to protect MacPaw’s proprietary rights in the Software. Except as provided herein, the Reseller is not granted any rights to patents, copyrights, trade secrets, trade names, trademarks (whether registered or unregistered), or any other rights, franchises, or licenses with respect to the Software.
Each party agrees to exercise at least the same degree of care to safeguard the Confidential Information of the other party as such party would exercise to safeguard the confidentiality of its own Confidential Information, but not less than reasonable care. Each party agrees not to (i) disclose to any third party any Confidential Information of the other party or (ii) use the Confidential Information of the other party for any purpose not specified in this Agreement. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the parties may disclose such Confidential Information to their respective legal counsel, financial advisors, and/or auditor or potential or actual investors, and/or a person of similar standing. Each party agrees that all persons having access to the Confidential Information of the other party under this Agreement will abide by the obligations set forth in this Section 9 (“Non-Disclosure”) pursuant to a written confidentiality agreement or as a condition of their employment. Each party agrees to notify the other party promptly of any unauthorized disclosure of the other party’s Confidential Information and to assist the other party in remedying any such unauthorized disclosure. A party may disclose the other party’s Confidential Information pursuant to a requirement of a governmental agency or law so long as such party provides the other party with notice of such required disclosure, unless such disclosure is prohibited by the applicable law, prior to any such disclosure and the disclosing party uses commercially reasonable efforts to prevent the disclosure, or if disclosed, the Confidential Information is disclosed only for the limited purpose specified. The Non-Disclosure obligations shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
MacPaw warrants the Software only to End Users, pursuant to the terms and conditions of the applicable End User Agreement, and no warranty is extended to the Reseller or other third parties. The Reseller is not authorized to offer any Software warranties whatsoever to End Users.
10.2. Warranty Disclaimer.
MacPaw MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE SOFTWARE, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OF NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR MERCHANTABILITY. IF SUCH DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY IS NOT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE DURATION OF ANY SUCH IMPLIED WARRANTIES IS LIMITED TO 30 (THIRTY) CALENDAR DAYS FROM THE DATE OF DELIVERY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, SO SUCH LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO THE RESELLER. THE RESELLER AND ALL OTHER THIRD PARTIES ARE PROHIBITED FROM MAKING ANY OTHER WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION CONCERNING THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE OTHER THAN AS PROVIDED IN THIS PARAGRAPH OR THE END USER AGREEMENT.
10.3. Reseller’s Warranties.
The Reseller represents and warrants that (i) it will not alter the terms of the End User Agreement in any manner or provide any other warranty to End User; (ii) it will perform its obligations under this Agreement in a professional and workmanlike manner, and in accordance with industry standards; (iii) performance of its obligations under this Agreement will comply with all applicable federal, state or local laws, rules, regulations, executive orders and other orders; (iv) it has full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and that the person signing this Agreement on its behalf is duly authorized to do so; and (v) the performance of its obligations under this Agreement will not violate any agreements between the Reseller and third parties.
11.1 MacPaw Indemnity.
MacPaw shall defend any claim, suit or proceeding brought against the Reseller, and pay the resulting damages therefrom, insofar as it is based on a claim that the Software constitutes an infringement of a United States copyright or trade secret enforceable in the United States, provided that the Reseller (i) gives MacPaw prompt written notice of any such claim; (ii) allows MacPaw to control, and fully cooperates with MacPaw in, the defense and all related settlement negotiations of such claim; and (iii) does not enter into any compromise or settlement made without MacPaw’s consent. Upon notice of an alleged infringement or if in MacPaw’s opinion, such a claim is likely, MacPaw shall have the right, at its option, to obtain the right for the Reseller to continue the distribution of the Software, substitute other computer software with similar operating capabilities or modify the Software so that it is no longer infringing. In the event that none of the above options are reasonably available in MacPaw’s opinion, MacPaw may terminate this Agreement. THE FOREGOING SHALL BE THE RESELLER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, AND MacPaw’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE OBLIGATION, WITH RESPECT TO THE INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL OR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS OF ANY KIND.
11.2. Reseller Indemnity.
The Reseller agrees to defend, indemnify and hold MacPaw harmless from any claims or damages (inclusive of MacPaw’s reasonable attorneys’ fees) made against MacPaw as a result of (i) negligence, misrepresentation, or error or omission on the part of the Reseller or representatives of the Reseller or (ii) any claims, warranties or representations made by the Reseller or the Reseller’s employees or agents which differ from the warranty provided by MacPaw in the End User Agreement.
12. TERM AND TERMINATION.
12.1. Term of the Agreement.
This Agreement is effective as of the date of acceptance of this Agreement and continues for an initial term of 12 months and will renew for successive 12-month periods to the extent the is an active Order, unless either Party gives the other Party notice of non-renewal at least 30 days before the current term ends (the “Term”).
12.2. Termination of the Agreement.
- With Cause. Either party may terminate this Agreement upon thirty (30) calendar days written notice of a material breach of this Agreement if such breach is not cured within such thirty (30) calendar day period. Notwithstanding the foregoing, MacPaw may terminate this Agreement, upon written notice, for breach of Sections 3, 7, 8, or 9 of this Agreement. MacPaw may terminate this Agreement upon notice if the Reseller shall become insolvent or fails to pay its obligations as they arise or upon any proceeding being commenced by or against the Reseller under any law providing relief to the Reseller as a debtor.
- Without Cause. Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time. The Reseller can delete the Reseller Account and provide written notice to MacPaw about the termination of this Agreement.
12.3. Rights Upon Termination.
- After notice of termination/deletion of the Reseller Account but prior to the effective termination date (if such dates defer), MacPaw shall be entitled to (i) reject all or part of any Orders received from the Reseller after notice but prior to the effective termination date and/or (ii) require the Reseller’s performance of any outstanding Orders notwithstanding the fact that delivery dates for such Orders may extend beyond the effective termination date. Any Activation Code delivered during the said period shall be paid for in full prior to delivery.
- Within ten (10) calendar days after the effective termination date, each party shall return or destroy, at its own expense and the other party’s instruction, any of the other party’s Confidential Information.
- The payment date of all monies due to MacPaw shall automatically be accelerated so that they shall become due and payable on the effective termination date, even if longer terms had been provided previously.
- The Reseller shall immediately cease using the Trademarks and discontinue all representations that it is a MacPaw’s Reseller.
- NEITHER PARTY SHALL BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ON ACCOUNT OF THE TERMINATION OR EXPIRATION OF THIS AGREEMENT. THE RESELLER WAIVES ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO RECEIVE ANY COMPENSATION OR REPARATIONS ON TERMINATION OR EXPIRATION OF THIS AGREEMENT UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAW OR OTHERWISE, OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT. The Reseller acknowledges that (i) the Reseller has no expectation and has received no assurances that any investment by the Reseller in the promotion of Software will be recovered or recouped or that the Reseller will obtain any anticipated amount of profits by virtue of this Agreement and (ii) the Reseller will not have or acquire by virtue of this Agreement or otherwise any vested, proprietary or other rights in the promotion of Software or in “goodwill” created by its efforts hereunder. THE PARTIES ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS SECTION HAS BEEN INCLUDED AS A MATERIAL INDUCEMENT FOR MacPaw TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT MacPaw WOULD NOT HAVE ENTERED INTO THIS AGREEMENT BUT FOR THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AS SET FORTH HEREIN.
13. CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WAIVER.
MacPaw WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF USE, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO SUCH EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO THE RESELLER.
14. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
Notwithstanding any other provisions of this Agreement, MacPaw’s aggregate liability to the Reseller under any claims arising out of this Agreement shall not exceed the total license fees paid by the Reseller to MacPaw during the twelve (12) month period preceding the date of the initial event resulting in such claims.
15. INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS.
The relationship of MacPaw and the Reseller established by this Agreement is that of independent contractors, and neither party is an employee, agent, partner, or joint venturer of the other.
All notices permitted or required under this Agreement shall be in writing to the e-mail addresses indicated either in this Agreement or in the Reseller Account, and shall be deemed received upon next calendar days after the e-mail was sent.
16.2. Force Majeure.
Neither party shall be liable hereunder by reason of any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder (except for the payment of money) on account of strikes, shortages, riots, insurrection, fires, flood, storm, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental action, labor conditions, earthquakes, material shortages or any other cause which is beyond the reasonable control of such party.
This Agreement may not be assigned by the Reseller without the prior written approval of MacPaw. For the purposes of this section, a change in the persons or entities who control 50% or more of the equity securities or voting interest of the Reseller shall be considered an assignment of the Reseller’s rights. MacPaw’s rights and obligations, in whole or in part, under this Agreement may be assigned by MacPaw.
The failure of either party to require performance by the other party of any provision hereof shall not affect the full right to require such performance at any time thereafter; nor shall the waiver by either party of a breach of any provision hereof be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself.
In the event that any provision of this Agreement shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by the applicable court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render this Agreement unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and, in such event, such provision shall be changed and interpreted so as to best accomplish the objectives of such unenforceable or invalid provision within the limits of applicable law or applicable court decisions.
16.6. Injunctive Relief.
It is expressly agreed that a violation of Sections 3, 7, 8, or 9 of this Agreement will cause irreparable harm to MacPaw and that a remedy at law would be inadequate. Therefore, in addition to any and all remedies available at law, MacPaw will be entitled to an injunction or other equitable remedies in all legal proceedings in the event of any threatened or actual violation of any or all of the provisions hereof.
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement or its breach shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association (“ AAA”) in accordance with AAA’s then-current rules. The parties hereto expressly give up the right to sue in a court of law or equity, including the right to a trial by jury, other than in an action for temporary or permanent injunctive relief. The parties hereby agree that the statutes of limitation and repose of the laws of the State of California shall apply to all arbitration proceedings arising out of or relating to this Agreement such that all claims, which would have been barred, waived, limited or restricted by such laws if filed with the judiciary, shall also be forever barred from claims under any applicable arbitration (or mediation) proceedings. Failure to institute an arbitration (or mediation) proceeding within the periods for filing a claim or initiating a suit under such laws shall constitute an absolute bar to the institution of any such arbitration (or mediation) proceedings respecting such controversy or claim, and a waiver thereof.
16.8. Choice of Law.
This Agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the internal laws of the State of California.
16.9. No Agency.
Nothing contained herein shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise between the parties.
16.10. Export Controls.
The Reseller shall not export or import, directly or indirectly, any Software, Activation Codes, or technical data or software acquired or to be provided under this Agreement, or the direct product of any such technical data or software, to any country for which the United States government or any agency thereof, or the government of any other jurisdiction to which the Software or technical data may be shipped, at the time of export, requires an export or import license or other government approval, without first obtaining such license or approval. With respect to any export transactions under this Agreement, both parties will cooperate, in any reasonable manner, to effect compliance with all applicable export, import and custom regulations.
Sections 4, 6.4, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16 will survive any termination of this Agreement.
THE RESELLER WARRANTS THAT IT HAS FULL POWER AND AUTHORITY TO ENTER INTO AND PERFORM THIS AGREEMENT, AND THE PERSON SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT ON THE RESELLER’S BEHALF HAS BEEN DULY AUTHORIZED AND EMPOWERED TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT. THE RESELLER FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT IT HAS READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTANDS IT, AND AGREES TO BE BOUND BY IT.
16.13. Entire Agreement.
This Agreement constitutes the entire, complete, and exclusive agreement between the Parties and supersedes all previous agreements or representations, oral or written, relating to the subject matter hereof. In the event of conflict or inconsistency between any such terms and conditions, the following order of precedence will apply: 1) the Order, 2) this Agreement, and 3) any other terms or documentation attached hereto or referenced herein. Except for an Order executed by MacPaw, no purchase order or ordering documents that purports to modify or supplement this Agreement will add to or vary the terms of this Agreement. Any translation of this Agreement is done for local requirements and in the event of a dispute between the English and any non-English versions, the English version of this Agreement shall govern, to the extent not prohibited by local law in Your jurisdiction
16.14. Changes to the Agreement.
All changes, modifications and amendments hereto shall be valid provided they are published on the website https://macpaw.com/ and in the Reseller Account. We reserve the right to update this Agreement from time to time at our sole discretion by posting the updated Agreement to this site or a successor site. The version of this Agreement in place at the time each Order is submitted is the version that will govern such Order. By accepting this Agreement, you acknowledge and agree to familiarize yourself and keep yourself updated with the terms of the Agreement available at the website from time to time.
16.15. Contact Information.
Except as otherwise set out in this Agreement, please direct your communications concerning this Agreement to MacPaw Way Ltd.; 6 Maximou Michailidi Str, Maximos Plaza Tower 3, 4th floor, Flat/Office 401, 3106, Limassol, Cyprus; [email protected]
MacPaw may send you notices to your email address that is indicated in the Reseller Account, or through your Reseller Account.