- Issues with external drives addressed
- Stability improvements
MacPaw Hider 2 2.2.2
- Fixed issues with vaults on external drives
- Performance improvements
MacPaw Hider 2 2.2.1
- General performance and stability improvements.
MacPaw Hider 2 2.2
- Completely redesigned and optimised for OS X Yosemite.
- All known issues addressed.
- Added a supplementary inter-update vault diagnosis.
- Restructured vault database for improved handling of unforeseen interruptions.
- Ability to choose custom primary vault location on your drive.
- Advanced secure erase options added to make traces of hidden files unrecoverable.
- Significantly improved workflow for external drives.
- User interface state preservation added.
- Drag-and-drop support for Hider 2 menu bar icon added.
- Improved compatibility with FAT and ExFAT external drives.
- Numerous usability improvements, notably modified hiding switches.
- A number of bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Fixed issues with file permissions assignment on unhide.
- Optimized multi-threading processes for better performance.
- Fixed color scheme issues for tags.