You’ve decided to install and activate CleanMyMac Classic? Excellent choice! MacPaw’s CleanMyMac Classic is just the utility to keep your Mac clean and optimized.
Here is what you should do to install CleanMyMac Classic:
- Visit macpaw.com/cleanmymac-classic.
- Click Free Download and then mount the downloaded CleanMyMac.dmg.
- Drag the CleanMyMac Classic icon to the Applications folder as asked in the window that appeared.
After this, CleanMyMac Classic will be installed automatically and you can launch it via the Applications folder or by searching CleanMyMac Classic in Spotlight.
However, to be able to clean a Mac properly, you should activate your copy of CleanMyMac Classic. To do this:
- Launch CleanMyMac and click Activate in the upper right-hand corner.
- If you don’t have an Activation Number, click Buy License to obtain it. If you already have an Activation Number, click Enter Activation Number.
- Enter the Activation Number you were provided with to activate your copy of CleanMyMac.
That’s it! Now you can clean up your Mac with your newly-activated copy of CleanMyMac Classic.
Note: If you want to activate your copy of CleanMyMac Classic but don’t have an Internet connection, there will be an offer on the activation window to activate CleanMyMac Classic by phone. Follow the instructions on that screen in order to activate CleanMyMac Classic by phone.