If you already have a CleanMyPC activation number and want to re-use it on another computer, you must cancel the current activation first. You can do it in two ways.
Use the License Retrieval system
CleanMyPC's License Retrieval system helps you getting your license when you can't find it or don't have access to the computer. Also, it can cancel your activation when the app is already removed.
That's what you need to do to reset your license:
- Visit the License Retrieval page.
- Enter your activation number, activation ID, or email (used to purchase the license) and click Retrieve. You’ll see a list of all licenses assigned to this email.
- Choose a license you want to retrieve and click “Send to email” next to it.
- Check your email. The system sends you an email with the activation number and a button that resets your license.
- Scroll down the email and click the Reset License button.
Deactivate a CleanMyPC license manually
If CleanMyPC is still installed on your old computer, you can easily disable the license in a few steps:
- Open CleanMyPC on your old computer.
- Click Help in the upper right corner.
- In the dialog that appears, click Deactivate License.
Done! Now, the license is successfully disabled, and you can apply the activation number on a new computer.
Alternatively, you can keep CleanMyPC running on multiple computers by simply buying one more license or a license for multiple PCs.
Should you face any difficulties, please contact our Customer Support.