We’re looking for a great Product Manager to lead Gemini.
Gemini is an intelligent duplicate file finder application with a slick design. It combines several versions, markets, variety of data sources, and has a lot of hypothesis. It has 4-years history and, of course, we keep improving our app. Gemini has a lot of challenges ahead and speaking from our PM's heart, it's so exciting to work on it :).
We expect you to be a little paranoid about planning short-term and long-term goals and perspectives. Keep in mind that development is flexible, so be adventurous with your ideas.
Below we described the key points our Product Manager needs to have and demonstrate in day-to-day life.
- Love your product and your customer
- Know the market and marketing: where your product lives, who uses it, how and why
- Love product analysis and data. Validate hypothesis, bold ideas, and be a decision maker
- Live with lean software development methodology
- Give a little extra love to Product Documentation
- Be a starter, implementer, and finisher
In general: you’ll drive product through its positioning, vision, and mission. You should be an expert in the product's competition.
Think your friends would be interested?Let ‘em know!
Flexible Work Hours
Different people have different peak hours for work. We appreciate people who know when they work best to achieve the highest efficiency in what they do.
We respect your methods of work and avoid strict management. Instead we provide you with everything you may need to get your job done and leave you to it.
We're based in Kyiv, the greenest city of Ukraine and the whole world! The office is situated in the centre of the city and is close to the metro.