Go on with this article only if you got your CleanMyMac X from the MacPaw Store.
To find out more about different versions of CleanMyMac X and places of their distribution, read this article.
An activation number is a unique serial code that unlocks a full version of CleanMyMac X and provides access to all its features.
How to get an activation number
After you purchase a CleanMyMac license or yearly subscription, we send you an activation code in an email. So you need to check your inbox and continue with the activation of the product.
We kindly ask you not to use any CleanMyMac cracks, keygens, and activation number generators to get an activation code. Note that these methods may cause improper operability of CleanMyMac X.
How to reset your license
If you can’t find your license number, please take advantage of our License Management system:
- Open the License Management system.
- Enter an email that you used to purchase the license and click Search.
- If the email address is found, click Send Link.
- Now check your inbox for an email from MacPaw.com. Click Access License Manager.
- You’ll see a list of licenses and subscriptions. Find the appropriate license and click Copy next to its activation ID.
That's it! Now you have your activation number.
To reset your license and use it on another Mac, just click the Reset button of the appropriate license.
If you need any assistance, please let us know.