Go on with this article only if you got your CleanMyMac X from the MacPaw Store.
You’re on this page probably because your CleanMyMac X subscription has come to an end, or because you have canceled it manually. To renew your subscription, please find your case below and follow the instructions.
Case 1. Your payment details have let you down
If CleanMyMac says there’s an issue with your payment, first of all, you should check and update your credit card or PayPal details.
Depending on how you activated your CleanMyMac X, you can review payment details in one of the following places:
- Subscription Manager: if you unlock CleanMyMac X with an activation number like this: “id012345678910odr”
- MacPaw Account: if you have a personal MacPaw account and used it to activate CleanMyMac.
Now, when you know where to go, do the following:
- Open either Subscription Manager or your MacPaw account.
- When you’re inside the activation management system, click Update Payment Details.
- Review and update all your payment information (check the credit card number, expiration date, CVV, and so on).
Also, you can try another payment method or another credit card.
Case 2. You canceled your CleanMyMac subscription
If you’ve ended up your subscription to CleanMyMac X but then changed your mind, — welcome to MacPaw Store. You simply select an appropriate subscription option and buy it.
Please note that if you cancel your subscription, CleanMyMac continues providing all of its features during the current paid period. So, when the subscription expires, you purchase a new one.