We are looking for a Marketing Analyst who’ll research and identify ways to build our brand and acquire new clients.
The Marketing Analyst is responsible for driving product insights and solving product-related data needs across the business. You will define and develop metrics, efficiently source and query data, and interpret/monitor results alongside key internal stakeholders.
In this role, you will be responsible for identifying and understanding the key drivers of business growth. You will lead tracking and analysis on our success metrics across the entire funnel, streamlining our measurement and deriving insights that directly impact the growth strategy.
Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate, and above all fun.
In this role you will:
- Suggest and implement new approaches to improve analytics & marketing integration
- Analyze sales funnel, provide actionable insights and recommendations to improve performance
- Analyze product metrics changes, find bottlenecks and points of growth
- Cooperate with the team on storming and validation of hypotheses, provide them with appropriate data
- Launch and analyze A/B tests
- Create dashboards and ad-hoc reports that enable the team to make data-informed decisions
- Work on data collection and maintain web analytics setup
Skills you’ll need to bring:
- Tableau or other BI system
- GA, GTM
- Experience in A/B tests planning and analysis
- Knowledge of main SaaS metrics/Experience of working in SaaS product
- Intermediate level of English
As a Plus
- work with a continuous flow of experiments, hypotheses forming and challenging
What we offer:
- Hybrid work model
It’s completely up to you to decide whether you want to work remotely or in the office. However you decide to mix it up, the office is always open in a co-working mode following all health safety measures.
- Your health always comes first
We guarantee Covid-19 insurance starting on your first working day. After you complete your trial period, we cover 100% of the medical insurance cost for you and 50% for your dependents. We also cover dental, massages, and offer a 50% refund for psychotherapy.
- Flexible working hours
You can choose working hours comfortable for you. No one here tracks your clock in/clock out because MacPaw is built on trust and cooperation.
- Office designed for people (and pets)
Our office has it all. A spacious workplace with enough room for sitting up, laying down, and running around. A gym for recreation fitness and yoga. Cozy kitchens with breakfasts, coffee, and snacks. Sleeping/meditation rooms. A terrace with a view where we throw summer parties. Also, we have two cats living in the office, and you are welcome to bring your pets to the office (we have separate floors for cats and dogs).
- Space to grow both professionally and personally
Whatever your dreams and aspirations are, we got you. Generous education budget, annual development reviews, free English and public speaking classes, and regular tech talks. We also offer personal coaching with organizational coaches.
- Teams we are proud of
We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and constructive feedback and provide training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- Time-off policy that actually covers life’s needs
20 vacation days, unlimited paid sick leaves, xDays (2 days a month to work on what you are passionate about and it’s not a MacPaw Core Business), personal time day-offs designed to help you take care of important matters in your personal life, parental leaves. On top of all that, sabbaticals are open after 5 years of being with MacPaw.
- Cafe and fresh daily lunches
There are plenty of yummy options for everybody. But... You *have* to try our ricotta cakes. Seriously. They’re unbelievable.
- Join social initiatives with MacPawCares
MacPaw participates in numerous charity projects across many fields, and you are welcome to jump in and spend up to 3 working days per year making the world a better place.