Get rid of duplicate files on your Mac
- Why not watch a demo video?
- Drag-and-drop folders to find duplicates.
- Automatically clean duplicates with Auto-Select.
- Scan, review, remove. It's that easy.
Find and remove identical files on your Mac with Gemini Classic, a handy Mac duplicate file finder that turns the process of cleaning duplicates into fun.
Just drag and drop folders into Gemini Classic to scan for identical files. Simply click the Auto Select button to delete found duplicates in a blink of an eye!
It takes literally seconds for Gemini Classic to scan your Mac for duplicates, even if you have enormous storages!
Find identical files and even duplicate folder inside your internal and external file storages. Gemini Classic will make sure that at least one instance of each file will be kept safe.
Gemini Classic looks like a physical device and is impressively animated. It has easy file navigation, allows to preview different files, play videos and pre-listen audio files.
Why it’s cool
- Auto Select wizardSelect all unneeded duplicates in one click
- Awesome designDon’t just remove the duplicates. Enjoy the process!
- Exclude ListDefine what folders, files or file extensions to ignore
- External drives supportScan any mountable media for duplicates
- Rich navigationBuilt-in file preview and metadata information
- Security checkAt least one instance of every file will be kept safe
- Remove duplicate foldersWhy delete only files? Get rid of identical folders too!
- Unique scanning algorithmQuick as a lightning, accurate as a surgeon!
- Data visualiserEasily determine what duplicates take most space
- Scan multiple locationsSelect a few folders and scan them all at once
- Intelligent scanningAvoids scanning any potentially troublesome files
- Big files are prioritizedSee the largest duplicates found almost instantly
- Finder integrationAdd folders to scan from Finder’s control-click menu
- iTunes & iPhoto supportRemove duplicates from your music and photo libraries too
- Two-way deletionMove duplicates to Trash or erase them completely