Go on with this article only if you got your CleanMyMac X from the MacPaw Store and have a MacPaw account.
A basic CleanMyMac X plan covers one Mac, but at some point, you may realize you need more. In this case, if you purchased your app from the MacPaw Store and have a MacPaw account, you can easily change your plan to cover more Macs. You just select your new plan and pay the difference in prices.
Upgrade your CleanMyMac X plan
- Sign in to your MacPaw account at http://my.macpaw.com.
- Select a product and plan to manage, and then click Upgrade Plan.
Also, you may want to have a look at your payment details before proceeding with the upgrade (click Manage Payment Details).
- Select an appropriate CleanMyMac plan and check the upgrade fee and the next billing date.
- When you’re ready, click Upgrade.
What happens next
- The specified upgrade fee is charged from your card or PayPal account.
- Your new CleanMyMac plan is effective immediately.
- The next payment date is now one year after the upgrade date (the previous renewal date doesn’t count anymore).