We are looking for a proactive Event Manager to join our Employer Branding team.
This is a job which requires a wide set of skills and qualities: creativity, planning, empathy, and an eye for detail are all necessary to be our perfect candidate.
You will be responsible for a wide range of internal communications and events: organizing Birthday and anniversary festivities for your colleagues (all 200+ of them!), create content for out internal monitors, organize welcome packs for newcomers, help with parties and other events held at our office.
Your responsibilities will include (but might not be limited to ;)):
- Executing internal events of the company (including preparation, organization, announcement and collecting feedback): quarterly Newbie parties, Keynotes live watching, New Year decorations & gifts for employees (assisting), St. Valentine’s Day, Easter, Halloween etc.
- Assisting at executing internal celebration of company products releases (upon request)
- Daily internal communications: congratulating MacPaw employees on their birthdays, personal events (birthday, weddings etc.), anniversaries of joining the company, professional holidays
- Controlling the process of filling out “birthday wish-lists” by coworkers and making sure the presents are ordered and delivered in time
- Managing content on internal monitors daily
- Preparing welcome packs and presents on completing probation periods
- English - Upper-intermediate and higher
- Experience in organizing events (even if it was a party for your mom’s Birthday :))
- Excellent English and Ukrainian/Russian grammar (we’ll be happy is you’re a bit of a stickler when in comes to the texts)
- Creative and empathetic
- Proactive and independent
- Excellent eye for detail and aesthetic taste
- Responsible, with great time-management and planning skills
- Adaptable, eager to learn
As a plus
- Experience with graphic design tools(Photoshop, Sketch, Figma)