If you ever get lost among optimization options and need the advice of a cleanup professional, CleanMyMac X Assistant
will get you out of trouble. You can always find it in the upper-right corner of the CleanMyMac window.
Recommendations in Assistant
Just click the Assistant button and let it:
- Suggest further cleanup, optimization, and security steps
- Remind about uncompleted operations and necessity of the regular cleanup
- Give tips to use CleanMyMac more effectively
To view recommendations without opening CleanMyMac X, check out the CleanMyMac Menu; you can open it from the menu bar.
Hide a recommendation. If you don't want Assistant to show a particular suggestion, hover
over it and click the X button in the
If you don’t want the Assistant to show recommendations automatically (for example, when you finish cleanup), turn these notifications off in Preferences:
- Open CleanMyMac X and choose CleanMyMac X > Preferences in the menu bar.
- On the Assistant tab, select the "Enable silent mode" checkbox.
Even with notifications turned off, you can still use recommendations — just click the Assistant button in any module of CleanMyMac X.
The Assistant reminds you about regular cleanups once in a while to keep your Mac in good shape. You can disable these reminders in CleanMyMac X Preferences, on the Notifications tab.
Send us your feedback and suggestions so that we can make the Assistant even smarter.