CleanMyMac X is a paid application that requires either a license or subscription to unlock all its features. However, you can try CleanMyMac X for free before making a purchase at our store. The application has a trial mode with a range of limitations, but its free features are still helpful.
That's what you can do in a trial mode of CleanMyMac X:
- Run as many scans as you want;
- Remove up to 500 MB of junk*;
- Start Speed improvements up to 2 times.
Cleanup modules: Remove no more than 500 MB* of unneeded items across all cleaning modules. Scan without limitations.
- Malware Removal: Scan for malware as many times as you want. The removal operation isn’t available.
- Privacy: Remove any number of Privacy items but only once. Cleanup of cookies isn’t available. Scan without limitations.
- Optimization: Remove any number of Optimization items but only 2 times. Disable, enable, and relaunch items without limitations.
- Maintenance: Run any task but only once.
- Uninstaller: Remove 1 application completely or reset it to the initial state.
- Updater: Update up to 2 applications.
- Extensions: All functionality is absolutely free.
- Space Lens: Remove up to 1 GB of data. Explore without limitations.
- Large & Old Files: Remove no more than 500 MB* of data. Scan without limitations.
- Shredder: Erase any number of files in a secure or regular way.
CleanMyMac X Menu:
- Remove up to 500 MB* of junk from the Trash folder;
- Free up RAM once;
- Review system statuses, get important alerts, and run the speed test any number of times.
*The trial mode of CleanMyMac X has a shared 500 MB limit across all modules, except Space Lens. In other words, if you reach the trial limit in one module, cleanup in other modules becomes disabled.
By the way, if you’re a Setapp user, you can find CleanMyMac X among your apps and start using it immediately.