CleanMyMac X is a paid application that requires either a license or subscription to unlock all its features. However, you can try CleanMyMac X for free before making a purchase at our store The application has a trial mode with a range of limitations, but its free features are still helpful.
That's what you can do in a trial mode of CleanMyMac X:
- Run as many scans as you want;
- Remove up to 500 MB of junk*;
- Start Speed improvements up to 2 times.
Cleanup modules: Remove no more than 500 MB* of unneeded items across all cleaning modules. Scan without limitations.
- Malware Removal: Scan for malware as many times as you want. The removal operation isn’t available.
- Privacy: Remove any number of Privacy items but only once. Cleanup of cookies isn’t available. Scan without limitations.
- Optimization: Remove any number of Optimization items but only 2 times. Disable, enable, and relaunch items without limitations.
- Maintenance: Run any task but only once.
- Uninstaller: Remove up to 2 applications completely or reset them to the initial state.
- Updater: Update up to 2 applications.
- Large & Old Files: Remove no more than 500 MB* of data. Scan without limitations.
- Shredder: Erase any number of files in a secure or regular way.
CleanMyMac X Menu:
- Remove up to 500 MB of junk from the Trash folder;
- Free up RAM 2 times;
- Review system statuses, get important alerts, and run the speed test any number of times.
*The trial mode of CleanMyMac X has a shared 500 MB limit across all modules. In other words, if you reach the trial limit in one module, cleanup in other modules becomes disabled.
By the way, if you’re a Setapp user, you can find CleanMyMac X among your apps and start using it immediately.