We are looking for an experienced and proactive User Experience Researcher (Analyst) to scale the team.
Together with 5 team members, you will partner closely with all MacPaw products and teams and provide the whole cycle of research: starting with discussing the task with an internal customer, ending up with presenting received data, generated conclusions, and recommendations.
You’re the right fit for this role if you’re a responsible team player who isn't opposed to switching between long-term and ad-hoc daily tasks and has a passion for creating new solutions. We also hope you’ll be a good communicator and like a bit of informed discussion every now and then, and you’re able to defend your opinion through arguments and facts.
- Defining the object and subject of research
- Designing, conducting, analyzing, and presenting different types of research
- Analyzing market and user/customer research results, reveal advantages and disadvantages of products, their pains, and gains; needs and wants of customers
- Providing product teams/company services with research reports and recommendations
- Promoting a data-driven decision-making approach with innovative research technologies that can address product needs (e.g., increasing product value)
- Experience in product/market research and analysis
- Experience in qualitative research on the "client" side
- Excellent expertise in planning and conducting user/customer interviews and UX testing, creating and analyzing customer surveys, and performing the competitive analysis (proven interviewing or testing skills will be an advantage)
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking
- Expertise in analyzing and using data to make informed decisions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- English strong upper-intermediate or higher
As a Plus
- Experience with quantitative research datasets
- Work experience in Product based or SaaS companies
Here is our MacPaw Family Recipe to make the world’s best software:
We take great people, place them in an awesome environment and give access to the latest technologies. Spray with fun and mix with passion until they see the products they are proud of.
What we offer:
- Opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Yearly allowance for training and education, annual development reviews, personal coaches, free English classes, tech talks. Cross-team interactions within various projects, such as internal hackathons or creating educational podcasts.
- Outstanding team. We build honest, transparent, and reliable relationships within teams. Every Macpawian is able to improve processes and implement their ideas. We encourage honest and quality feedbacks and conduct regular training for Macpawians on giving and receiving feedback.
- Comfortable working conditions. Flexible working hours & unlimited work from home policy during the pandemic period, 20 vacation days, paid sick leaves, and sabbaticals (after 5 years of being with MacPaw).
- Сare about your health. Covid-19 insurance, general medical insurance (and a 50% discount for an insurance policy for your family members), office gym, a partial refund of psychotherapy.
- UX-driven office with two cats. During the pandemic period, we encourage everyone to work from home. But we also understand that mental and physical health are very closely connected, and getting out of home from time to time is essential. That’s why the office is always open for you, following all safety measures.
- MacPawCares. If you’d like, you are welcome to participate in our charity projects (there are 10 of them!) within the MacPawCares program.