Gemini 2 has multiple configuration options which can make your scan, review, and cleanup experience even better. All customizable options are available in the Gemini 2 Preferences window. You can open it by doing the following:
- Open Gemini 2.
- Click on the Gemini 2 app menu in the upper-left corner of the display.
- Choose Preferences.
Gemini 2 Preferences includes the following tabs:
- General tab, where you choose a minimum size of a file to be analyzed during the scanning, set periodicity of cleanup reminders, and modify other scan and notification options.
- Ignore List tab, which contains a list of files, folders, and extensions that must not be displayed in the scan results.
- Smart Selection tab, which contains rules improving automatic selection algorithms (both added automatically and manually).
- Removal tab, where you set the final destination of items to be removed or prefer to replace duplicates with hard links.
- Updates tab, where you configure update-related notifications and may decide to become a Gemini beta tester.
The detailed information about the Preferences is provided in Gemini 2 User Guide.