Our favorite thing about iPhone is that everyone can take great photos with it. You can capture the unique way you see the world using nothing but a slim aluminum thing that’s always in your pocket.
But we believe you can go even further and take great photos that say something. To prove that (and to celebrate our upcoming app Gemini Photos) we challenge you to tell a unique story with two similar photos! Two — because less is more. If microbloggers can say meaningful things in 140 characters, you don’t need many photos to do exactly the same. And similar — because stories are in the little things we fail to notice, in the minor differences that aren’t so minor.
How to enter #GeminiPhotosContest on Instagram:
- Follow @gemini.photos.app
- Post two similar iPhone photos that tell a story, with #GeminiPhotosContest in the description
- Tag 3 friends who take great pics with iPhone
The contest is open from May 11 to June 5. Three best stories, chosen by the winners of iPhone Photography Awards (@ios_photodarren, @christianhorgan, @allophile_), will be announced on June 11, 2018.
What can you win? Here's what.
- Grand Prize Winner gets an iPhone X
- 1st Place Winner gets Apple AirPods
- 2nd Place Winner gets a $50 iTunes gift card
Be sure check the legal stuff before you enter the contest, and then feel free to create your photo story. We know it’s going to be one of a kind.